Could Grey-worm be the one to kill Cersei?

Kaguya

He now has a connection to her now that she killed his lover. 

Fans are thinking the ‘surprise’ kill could be Jaime after a failed attempt by Arya...But what if both fail and it’s actually Grey-worm in the end??

I can't see it being Grey Worm or Arya. Grey Worm is a secondary character and Arya has already had a major kill. She could take out the mountain though.

I have thought the Hound very likely to be the one to take out Cersei because he is the character who above all else has been defined by being a little brother.

At this point, it can be anyone. I would assume Jamie takes her out, he seems to need to be in King's Landing for some reason, I would guess this is why.

If Arya does it I would be pissed. Change the show to Arya and Friends.

1 hour ago, GeorgeIAF said:

According to leaks ...

Hide contents

Greyworm executes Varys and is killed by Jon afterwards

Now this I could see happening. But what if Tyrion? Where will his loyalties lead him?  And how will Danys side find out that Varys is leaning in Jon’s direction?

On 5/6/2019 at 11:01 AM, hallam said:

I can't see it being Grey Worm or Arya. Grey Worm is a secondary character and Arya has already had a major kill. She could take out the mountain though.

I have thought the Hound very likely to be the one to take out Cersei because he is the character who above all else has been defined by being a little brother.

Only one man can take out the Mountain, I think we know. D&D can screw up Jon Hearts Ghost, but they cannot not do Cleganebowl. Which probably has to end with both of them dead/double-dead, just like the Mountain vs. the Viper.

Cersei's actual little brother is in line ahead of the Hound. Her twin is in line ahead of Tyrion. In a switcheroo situation Urine could doublecross her. Arya is obviously an obvious candidate for killing Cersei. And everyone else. 

Of course he can, it would be unexpected and the writing this season so far is purely focused on subverting expectations, regardless of those expectations being the logical conclusion to year long story-arc. 

I was thinking, what if they had Greyworm take out Undead Mountain. I mean, I rather have Cleganebowl, but I could see them having it as another The mountain the viper type fight... Maybe The Hound backstabs the mountain or something in the middle of the fight. But the Mountain is the one who actually killed Miss Sandy.

On 5/6/2019 at 6:28 PM, btfu806 said:

At this point, it can be anyone. I would assume Jamie takes her out, he seems to need to be in King's Landing for some reason, I would guess this is why.

If he’s accepted that she’s going to die regardless it would make sense that he’s the one to do it, you know how he did everything for his family? 

He wouldn’t want to give anybody the satisfaction of killing her haha. Keep incest as well as murder in the family, wouldn’t be the first time they’ve murdered one of their own. 

On 5/6/2019 at 6:28 PM, btfu806 said:

If Arya does it I would be pissed. Change the show to Arya and Friends.

It is has kind of become The Game of D&D so what’s a last minute switch to that gonna do? Haha 

On 5/6/2019 at 11:02 AM, Kaguya said:

Fans are thinking the ‘surprise’ kill could be Jaime after a failed attempt by Arya...But what if both fail and it’s actually Grey-worm in the end??

Sadly, I think that the Mountain will take down Grey Worm.   :(   Either from Grey Worm directly attacking him or taking a shot at Cersei.

The only potential silver lining would be if he did something to help Sandor take down his brother.

On 5/6/2019 at 10:02 AM, Kaguya said:

Jaime and/or Arya would make most sense. We know the Hound is going to Cersei's location, and Arya is sure to be with him. Greyworm is far-fetched. They haven't even met eachother and his English ain't that great, so they couldn't have Cersei's usual sparkling conversation. 

If Jaime isn't going to kill her, I'll be bummed. But the Law of Subverted Expectation dictates he not be the one. Because people have been expecting it for years . Instead, maybe the world will literally burn around them, like Cersei said. 

Someone has to kill Urine, and the most likely candidates are Jaime and Yara. I'd go Jaime. 

10 hours ago, Deminelle said:

Greyworm will now lead his troops fearlessly towards Cersei and his part is to enable someone bigger character kill Cersei.

This would make a lot more sense. Missandei being murdered will have made him a lot more impatient, I can see the rage guiding him through and successfully paving the way,

Archived