Kill Predictions thread

hallam

People are asking who is going to kill Cersei. But she is not the only baddie left, there are four major baddies left on Team Cersei: Qyburn, The Mountain, Euron and Cersei.

So the challenge is to match up the characters with who will kill them and whether they are killed before the end of the series. For the purposes of prediction, 'kill' means the one who lands the final blow. It is taken for granted that there will be assists. 

My predictions are:

Qyburn: Bron (survives)

The Mountain: Arya (survives)

Euron: Jamie (Dies)

Cersei: The Hound (Dies)

These are not the characters we are led to believe will do the killing. I get the feeling that Arya and the Hound might well switch targets because they have to kill the mountain first. I don't think Jamie does kill Cersei because he is not really defined by being the little brother but the Hound was.

If they don't do Cleganebowl, D&D will be burned alive. Well, not literally but still. I think Cleganebowl happens and the Hound kills the Mountain.

Qyburn: Dragon (dies)

The Mountain: The Hound (survives)

Euron: Jon (dies)

Cersei: Jamie (dies)

I have been wrong so many times - although my big prediction about bittersweet ending is looking so likely now, that I am sure it doesn't take place either. I predicted that humans win against NK and then Dany and The North die at the gates of KL and their heroics are all but forgotten.

Anyway, since I have been wrong, surely I will start gettins something right:

Cleganebowl - Mountain wins. Arya avenges Sandor and kills the Mountain.

Euron - Jaime, dies

Quburn - Dracarys

That's all I have. Probably wrong, again.

Euron killed by Drogon, Drogon lives. Dany has to avenge her childs death. I don't see any other way that plays out.

Varys executed by Jon for treason? Give Jon one more thing to be miserable about?

Mountain killed by the Hound, it's the one thing that would make him happy, he dies too, Arya possibly gives him his peace this time.

Cersei killed by Jaime, he lives in misery. I actually think this is Aryas kill. She knows the secret entrance to KL from S1 when she was running from the guys who killed Syrio. Maybe Arya kills Cersei and then Jaime kills Arya, Jon kills Jaime? Bittersweet?

There may be a death of Jon or Dany in Ep 6. It's an hour or more long and that's way too much time to just use wrapping things up.

Archived