Why Dany didn't ask for other houses support?

I mean, before the trip to Winterfell Dany asked for support from othres houses such as: Stark, Tyrell, Martell, Half of the Greyjoys. But now we don't have any indication of who is supporting dany besides the north army and Dorne (they throw a line on the strategy meeting saying a new dorne prince is supporting dany, wtf). Why she didn't ask for support for the new riverrun lord, the Vale lord (who still is Rob Arryn). And the from the other regions like the Reach and the eastern regions? Her plan was to invade King's landing with only the leftovers from her former army? That's pretty stupid considering they KNOW the golden company is at King's landing.

20 minutes ago, RhaenysBee said:

What other houses? 

There are Lannisters, Starks, Greyjoy’s and Targaryens. There aren’t any other houses. 

A new prince of Dorne has suddenly appeared in support of Dany. Let's see if they rock up with a random number of people out of nowhere.

3 hours ago, LearnToBeNoOne said:

A new prince of Dorne has suddenly appeared in support of Dany. Let's see if they rock up with a random number of people out of nowhere.

They will, Dorne didn't take part on the war itself, they only KINDA supported dany, they're still in Dorne waiting for what to do.

1 minute ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

They will, Dorne didn't take part on the war itself, they only KINDA supported dany, they're still in Dorne waiting for what to do.

I just find it extremely random, they just threw it in there - didn’t even bother to mention the name of the prince.  

On 5/6/2019 at 9:31 PM, The_Spanish_Inquisition said:

They couldn’t even get all the houses in the North to commit to helping, which is ridiculous in itself. 

Everything related to Dany and her interactions with the Long Night army was just so, so badly done. 

Yeah. Her army being useless in battle, the houses didn't want to support her and she doesn't trying to be more charismatic, or show more power. Everything was really underdevelopted.

On 5/6/2019 at 1:22 PM, Ser Loras The Gay said:

I mean, before the trip to Winterfell Dany asked for support from othres houses such as: Stark, Tyrell, Martell, Half of the Greyjoys. But now we don't have any indication of who is supporting dany besides the north army and Dorne (they throw a line on the strategy meeting saying a new dorne prince is supporting dany, wtf). Why she didn't ask for support for the new riverrun lord, the Vale lord (who still is Rob Arryn). And the from the other regions like the Reach and the eastern regions? Her plan was to invade King's landing with only the leftovers from her former army? That's pretty stupid considering they KNOW the golden company is at King's landing.

These are plot holes, my good sir

On 5/6/2019 at 5:17 PM, LearnToBeNoOne said:

You already noticed the "We lost 50% casualties" bull shit, right???

We see both Dothraki and Unsullied DECIMATED and some of us predicted they would pull this "Oh we only lost half" and sure as shit, they LITERALLY discuss everything and say we lost half.....UNREAL. And ya, magical Dornish Prince who no one knows and no foreshadowing and no name in the show suddenly appears and supports Dany.....:bs:

Its soooooo so bad...

Just now, Wik said:

And ya, magical Dornish Prince who no one knows and no foreshadowing and no name in the show suddenly appears and supports Dany....

Did the show presentend the house Yronwood? I don't see any other Martell running Dorne after the disgrace they did at season 5. But we aren't actually showned other houses other than Martells. So..... Wtf? And that Bs they pulled saying they only lost half their army was ludicrous. Even for D&D standards. 

1 minute ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

Did the show presentend the house Yronwood? I don't see any other Martell running Dorne after the disgrace they did at season 5. But we aren't actually showned other houses other than Martells. So..... Wtf? And that Bs they pulled saying they only lost half their army was ludicrous. Even for D&D standards. 

LOL yup, but we saw it coming! It was such low hanging fruit hahaha so predictably bad....

And I don't recall if they ever did introduce them in the show. I would bet not....the show has tended to focus on the major houses and maybe one "sub" house of a region with the exception of the North which has had so much turmoil, they have introduced several for plot purposes. 

1 hour ago, Ser Loras The Gay said:

Yeah I mean, where is he right now? The last time we saw him he was at Riverrun asking his uncle to surrender and we never seen him afterwards.

Jaime promised to take him to Casterly Rock, which had been abandoned when the Unsullied took it. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if he were in Vaes Dothrak or the cave where Jon lost his virginity or selling oysters on the docks in Braavos. 

Well if she and her advisers are stupid enough to and I quote Dumb and Dumber "Forget about the Iron Fleet" Then she is stupid enough not to bolster her already depleted armies size before attacking. 

Archived