GOT s8 Teaser 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNrI1LeLLas

How do you think the brief shot of Dany & Jon on Dragonstone at 0.9 sec fits into this episode? (if it is from this episode.) I assume it's before the sack of Kings Landing why return to Dragonstone after storming the city which ultimately meanss the last episode will play out entirely in Kings Landing.

Apparently its from Dragonstone, people compared it to last season's scenes there when Tyrion & Dany were considering helping Jon & Co. beyond the wall. So this is probably before the battle, planning idiotic tactics.

1 hour ago, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

How misleading were those teasers?  They made us think season 8 was all about the fight against the dead, and it turned out that they were a joke villain.  Embarrassing.

We were such Summer children.

Here is my prediction.

Jon goes to Dragon Stone and talks to Dany, Tyrion, Varys, GW.  Varys pulls Jon aside and says, "we want you for king."  GW overhears.  At war council, Dany announces she wants to burn KL down.  Varys/Tyrion/Jon say, "no".  GW tells Dany about Varys/Jon/Tyrion treason.  GW executes Varys..  Tyrion/Davos/Yara defeat Euron's fleet.   Jon/Arya/Grey Worm/Hound/Jamie (?) come up with clever plan to disable Scorpions. (Lannister army flips to Jon as true Westerosi?) Dany roasts Golden Company. Dany roasts people in Kings Landing.  Jon stresses out and tries to stop her.  They make it to Red Keep.  Mountain wounds Hound, Hound kills Mountain, Arya kills Hound (mercy), Arya fights Jamie, but he gets past her to get to Cersei.  Jamie fatally wounded but tearfully strangles Cersei with his golden hand  in castle.  Dany is wounded (by Jon or Arya?) Drogon roasts throne room - basically everyone including Jon and Arya.  Iron throne melts.  Dany takes Drogon and Grey Worm and heads back to Essos.  United States of Westeros.  Sansa/Tyrion/Gendry/Sam are governors.

On 5/7/2019 at 1:51 PM, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

How misleading were those teasers?  They made us think season 8 was all about the fight against the dead, and it turned out that they were a joke villain.  Embarrassing.

If one already knew that Ep 3 was a big battle at Winterfell, they weren't misleading.   :)

On 5/7/2019 at 4:43 PM, Petitephlox said:

Yikes. That scene has her back to him, and then he goes off screen? :(  Foreboding. 

My guess is that Tyrion or Varys spills the beans to her that they know.  And she is upset with Jon because he told his family.

Or Jon tries to talk Dany out of Armageddon.  And fails.

On 5/7/2019 at 6:51 PM, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

Don't worry, the Night Queen is on her way. And she is cross.

On 5/9/2019 at 7:03 PM, Tywin Tytosson said:

My guess is that Tyrion or Varys spills the beans to her that they know.  And she is upset with Jon because he told his family.

But he didn't. Bran did. And Bran made her no promises.

I doubt she'd see it that way, though. I wonder whether Ned would.

On 5/10/2019 at 5:45 AM, Timm said:

Don't worry, the Night Queen is on her way. And she is cross.

I'm sure Jon and Ghost will help her bear that cross.

At least this time she'll have Drogon to help defend the Nightfort with. I don't remember that part in Old Nan's tales.

Archived