So, Arya and Sansa are evil, right?

It's just really doesn't make sense that Sansa is such a staunch fan of the North all of a sudden. Yeah she had bad experiences in King's Landing, but the first thing that happened to her upon her return to Winterfell was worse than anything that had happened to her before that combined.

Remember that she never had the character development Alayne Stone is currently undergoing in the novels, so it really doesn't come off as logical in my eyes. Just like her sudden expertise in armor making and resource management that make her the "smartest person Arya knows"
I mean I can buy she's glad to see her childhood home again, but to make her a staunch Northerner to the point that she wants to secede? Doesn't she know that that is likely to ramp up the prices for importing lemons?

26 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

It's just really doesn't make sense that Sansa is such a staunch fan of the North all of a sudden. Yeah she had bad experiences in King's Landing, but the first thing that happened to her upon her return to Winterfell was worse than anything that had happened to her before that combined.

Remember that she never had the character development Alayne Stone is currently undergoing in the novels, so it really doesn't come off as logical in my eyes. Just like her sudden expertise in armor making and resource management that make her the "smartest person Arya knows"
I mean I can buy she's glad to see her childhood home again, but to make her a staunch Northerner to the point that she wants to secede? Doesn't she know that that is likely to ramp up the prices for importing lemons?

I found it rather jarring that they were turning to Sansa for a report on military readiness in the council meeting. We have never seen Sansa show even the slightest interest in military matters.

39 minutes ago, Hodor's Dragon said:

I found it rather jarring that they were turning to Sansa for a report on military readiness in the council meeting. We have never seen Sansa show even the slightest interest in military matters.

But Sansa is the smartest person on the show, the script Arya clearly said so.

1 hour ago, MinscS2 said:

But Sansa is the smartest person on the show, the script Arya clearly said so.

That shit was right up there with Star Trek Discoverys "Yum Yum" line.  Completely took you out of the scene while you wonder what the fuck was just said.

Sansa isn't even top 3 in smarts of the Stark family.

Archived