Brienne possibly kill Jaime ?

3 hours ago, Anthony Pirtle said:

No. She's not going south. She's staying with Sansa. Frankly, they totally cocked up her story by having what is probably her last major scene being her blubbering after Jaime while he rode south.

Now I wouldn't be so quick to say no. As of right now she isn't going south but D&D will probably have Sansa come in the last minute to save the battle with Ser Brienne leading an army of Riverland soldiers.

21 hours ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

Seems with him buggering off to aid Cersei and basically using her for a bit of after war nookie... she might be feeling like a little bit of payback.

When the Starks/Targs go up against Cersei with Jaime fighting by her side do you think she may turn on him or seek him out ?

I'm sure we will see Brienne again and it won't involve her killing Jamie.

Whatever his fate may be, he is most certainly not going to KL to aid Cersei.

I doubt it. I don't think Jaime is literally going to go and aid Cersei to win the throne. He might try either getting her to surrender, or try and whisk her away in secret. Once he learns of any potential wildfire hidden about he will probably loose it and kill her. I think that Jaime and Brienne scene will be the last one they have together. 

Jamie killed a King to save King's Landing. I am pretty sure he will kill Cersei given the chance. It is not as if she is going to just accept him back.

I think Brienne understands this and she knows that she is never going to see him again because he is going to die in the attempt. 

Looks to me as if Jamie is riding faster and harder than Arya and the Hound. So they should meet together and plot.

The big question is whether we get a set piece battle or not. Methinks that Danny has had a bunch of setbacks but will defeat the Golden company in the field in episode 5 leaving Cersei in KL at the start of episode 6.

Arya and the Hound might take out the Mountain but they can't take Cersei out.

8 hours ago, Euron III Greyjoy said:

I doubt it. I don't think Jaime is literally going to go and aid Cersei to win the throne. He might try either getting her to surrender, or try and whisk her away in secret. Once he learns of any potential wildfire hidden about he will probably loose it and kill her. I think that Jaime and Brienne scene will be the last one they have together. 

This

34 minutes ago, Deminelle said:

Brienne won't kill Jaime. But if Jaime went to kill Cersei, it was a bad thing to leave and let Brienne believe he went to save her. Brienne will die stupidly in a battle while he's gone. 

I think Jamie has gone to stop Cersei because he knows that she will destroy Kings Landing. Jamie will kill her but save her at the same time. The Valonquar prophecy is of a form that pretty much requires it.

So my guess is that the red keep will be on fire (cos of Danny) and Cersei will be in there blubbing and Jamie will strangle her to death to same her from the flames.

Danny is due a betrayal and lighting a fire.

4 minutes ago, Haus Berlin said:

Does Jaime have a magic horse or why do people think he makes it to King's Landing just in time to die with his sister?

They all wait for Jon, The Hound and Arya, too, to ride there. They said it takes a fortnight for Jon to travel. They have their board game to play meanwhile. 

Archived