The Lion, the Dragon, or the Wolf(who is half dragon)?

nyser1

dany is going down and while I never was a big fan of hers, I was hoping that her and jon would make it together, perhaps not as rulers but as a couple...this is going down in flames...

jon will be announced as aegon and will be come out on top. the small folk will not want dany  - due to fire and cersei lies

Pod "The Rod" Payne is the only character I like still. Maybe the Hound as well.

I hope they melt the throne and burn down King's Landing.

But in sincerity, I don't think anyone wins a game of thrones.

I have always been a team Jon guy. Though I don't want him to sit on the Iron Throne. I would like to see Dany go back to Meereen and rule there. Jon go back north of the wall with the wildlings. The seven kingdoms broken down to be rule individually. Sansa can rule the North with the Vale and Riverland under her.

well, since Qyburn is apparently the greatest scientific and magical genius in the history of westeros...

#TeamQyburn

Qyburn, First of His Name, King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, the First Men, and the Dead, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, Protector of the Realm, the Prince that was Promised (after he raises Balerion, the Dragon waked from Stone, because why not? Qyburn is the greatest mind ever)

1 hour ago, KingMudd said:

Isn't it the Lion, the Dragon or the other Dragon? Jon's a full legitimate Targaryen.

He's half Stark because Lyanna was a Stark.. Danny is a full Targ... but i suppost that makes Sansa, Bran and Arya half Tully because Catelyn was a Tully. In appearance and behaviour Jon and Arya are more Stark having the typical dark hair.. (Sansa and Robb in the books favoured their mothers appearance).  

Depends how you look at it. 

But going by the legitimate male name he's a full dragon... which is sad, if you consider the fact without a male Stark the name will die out, either Sansa has a bastard and has it named Stark or she remarries but in the game of thrones society she'd have to go by the males last name as would her children.  

2 hours ago, Flightless bird said:

He's half Stark because Lyanna was a Stark.. Danny is a full Targ... but i suppost that makes Sansa, Bran and Arya half Tully because Catelyn was a Tully. In appearance and behaviour Jon and Arya are more Stark having the typical dark hair.. (Sansa and Robb in the books favoured their mothers appearance).  

But going by the legitimate male name he's a full dragon... which is sad, if you consider the fact without a male Stark the name will die out, either Sansa has a bastard and has it named Stark or she remarries but in the game of thrones society she'd have to go by the males last name as would her children.  

Not true. If a male marries a female of a bigger house (and there's no bigger house in the North than Stark) the children can take her name.. and I'm sure that's something Sansa would be adamant about.

And Bran might be able to have children too.

9 hours ago, KingMudd said:

Isn't it the Lion, the Dragon or the other Dragon? Jon's a full legitimate Targaryen.

8 hours ago, Flightless bird said:

Yeah, he is already a half Direwolf by blood, and he was raised as a Direwolf.

The latter is even more important.

10 hours ago, azor_ahaiii said:

Not true. If a male marries a female of a bigger house (and there's no bigger house in the North than Stark) the children can take her name.. and I'm sure that's something Sansa would be adamant about.

if that was the case why was She named Lady Bolton after marrying Ramsey? 

1 hour ago, Flightless bird said:

if that was the case why was She named Lady Bolton after marrying Ramsey? 

Because at that moment, house Bolton ruled over the North and the Boltons were the lords of Winterfell. That made house Bolton (at that moment) the greatest house in the North.  

Archived