Can Qyburn apparate?

So Tyrion talks to Qyburn outside the gate, gets fed up and walks PAST him to scowl at Cersi. Mel gets beheaded and her head and corpse fall, camera pans back and... Qyburn is gone. He couldn't have went in the gate as he would have to pass Tyrion, and I doubt he went back and hid in between the Unsullied lines. So... where did he go?

Only option is he must have pulled a Harry Potter and apparated?

On 5/6/2019 at 11:44 PM, Bradam said:

So Tyrion talks to Qyburn outside the gate, gets fed up and walks PAST him to scowl at Cersi. Mel gets beheaded and her head and corpse fall, camera pans back and... Qyburn is gone. He couldn't have went in the gate as he would have to pass Tyrion, and I doubt he went back and hid in between the Unsullied lines. So... where did he go?

Only option is he must have pulled a Harry Potter and apparated?

I re watched that scene and right after Missandei says "Dracarys" the camera shifts to behind Grey Worm and Dany and you can see Qyburn off to the left. He probably wanted to get clear in case the arrows started flying.

16 hours ago, Rast-afari said:

I re watched that scene and right after Missandei says "Dracarys" the camera shifts to behind Grey Worm and Dany and you can see Qyburn off to the left. He probably wanted to get clear in case the arrows started flying.

I saw this too. I figured the only reason he was so far away was so that he wouldn't be blocking our view of Tyrion and he wouldn't be being blocked by Grey Worm's back. But your idea works too, haha.

Archived