[Book spoiler?] Second dance of dragons hint

9 hours ago, Nami said:

The ending of the books:

It seems fAegon is gonna be in Cersei's place and a second dance of dragons will happen between Jon, Dany and fAegon, just like GRRM said it would.

What does this have to do with the show?

2 minutes ago, Nami said:

Some things that will happen in the end of the show will happen in the books.

Do you not think we already saw the Dance of the Dragons? It was in Ep 3 IMO. The dragons danced in the moonlight and above WF as they fought.

Just now, Nami said:

Are you being sarcastic or you don't know what the dance of dragons was?

Anyway
https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Dance_of_the_Dragons

No, although in general I am very sarcastic.

You are taking book items (that have not even happened yet BTW) and trying to wiggle them into the show. The show, to my knowledge, has never mentioned this in all 8 seasons, why would they do it now and have to resurrect a dragon to do it?

Not saying it won't happen, but I see no reason for it to happen with literal dragons. Jon and Dany warring, possible, if we want to call them fighting ADOD then so be it. But bringing back a dragon from the sea, nah.

Just now, dbunting said:

No, although in general I am very sarcastic.

You are taking book items (that have not even happened yet BTW) and trying to wiggle them into the show. The show, to my knowledge, has never mentioned this in all 8 seasons, why would they do it now and have to resurrect a dragon to do it?

Not saying it won't happen, but I see no reason for it to happen with literal dragons. Jon and Dany warring, possible, if we want to call them fighting ADOD then so be it. But bringing back a dragon from the sea, nah.

What?

I'm taking the throne drama that is happening in the show and assuming that's what's going to happen in the books, but instead of Cersei it will be fAegon. The dragons are still alive and well there too.

12 hours ago, Nami said:

The ending of the books:

It seems fAegon is gonna be in Cersei's place and a second dance of dragons will happen between Jon, Dany and fAegon, just like GRRM said it would.

Ok I must be lost so I will try to start over.

Your first line says "the ending of the books:"   So I asked what that has to do with the show. I may have gotten myself lost at that point, because I was also in another thread where people keep looking for signs that the dragon that just died is going to be resurrected and THAT dragon will be part of the dance of dragons w Jon riding it against Dany. Thinking I crossed threads in my head, if so, sorry for the confusion!

Now, if you are simply referring to the drama about multiple people claiming the throne, yeah, it looks like that's going to happen, it's been happening every since S2.

I think that in the books Euron and Cersei will join forces too, at least for a while. As for fAegon, he is a very unpredictable card. I think that LF will try to arrange the marriage of fAegon and Sansa, as obviously Sansa+Ramsay didn't/won't happen. I don't think that he will replace Cersei+Euron as the final "villain" but it is possible imo that he will be one of the "villains". In the show it is almost binary now: Jon+Dany&co. (excluding the little planned coup d'état by Varys and Sansa) versus Cersei+Euron, that's it. In the books I expect more fractions going one against another, so fAegon could be one of those.

Archived