If a preganancy isn't revealed this episode, they have scratched the storyline.

AlaerysTargaryen

1 hour ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

I am pissed and mad too.  They need to give an ending that will encourage viewers to watch their prequels.  This certainly won’t inspire me to watch.

Then you are in the minority. Ep 3 had the highest viewership in GOT history, and Ep 4, is now second highest only 200,000 behind. I'd say they have built up a fan base that will be willing to give a prequel a watch. 

Too many foreshadowing and obsession of Dany, thinking the dragons Will be her only children. She dreams of Jon. She has a miscarriage.  And Jon very much wants to be a man of family and raise children in WF, he almost accepted Stannis proposal to be wed to Val. It Will happen. 

3 hours ago, Faera said:

The inside the episode featurettes certainly throw light on just how deep the stupidity of D&D are. Dany "forgot"? No, you thought it'd be a cool shocking moment to randomly kill a dragon like that and you justified it to yourself after the fact, you hacks!

Anyhoo, I agree that unless Dany realises she is pregnant in episode 4 and that yet-to-be-seen fireplace shot from the 2nd teaser is her telling Jon,  she'll probably just completely meltdown and likely die for her troubles. One bolt through Drogon's neck now and she'll fall to her death.

However, if she is pregnant and thinks about what Tyrion said to Cersei it might finally give her pause.

The fireplace scene  and the final piece of music is my only hope.

2 hours ago, TheFirstofHerName said:

I am pissed and mad too.  They need to give an ending that will encourage viewers to watch their prequels.  This certainly won’t inspire me to watch.

From a comercial point of view is baffling, They have blu ray bundle to sell and subscriptions. There are expensive books about production coming. Wil the fans buy all this shit if they masacre Dany, Jon and Tyrion the 3 most imprtant and beloved carachters?

45 minutes ago, dbunting said:

Then you are in the minority. Ep 3 had the highest viewership in GOT history, and Ep 4, is now second highest only 200,000 behind. I'd say they have built up a fan base that will be willing to give a prequel a watch. 

Last I checked, a couple of hours ago, the episode was at 6.9 on IMDb , the lowest rating of any season.

25 minutes ago, AlaerysTargaryen said:

From a comercial point of view is baffling, They have blu ray bundle to sell and subscriptions. There are expensive books about production coming. Wil the fans buy all this shit if they masacre Dany, Jon and Tyrion the 3 most imprtant and beloved carachters?

That was my line of reasoning when I made that first post.  Of course, there will be different writers and characters for the prequels and the passage of time will lessen my disappointment with this season.  We shall see.

14 minutes ago, AlaerysTargaryen said:

She dreams of Jon. 

Now, this is a real stretch. She has a vision  (not a dream) in the HOtU of a blue flower growing in a chink of ice. She has no clue that this refers to an actual human, let alone Jon. If I recall correctly, there is no other instance in the books where Jon is referenced in Dany’s visions or dreams. 

Just now, TheFirstofHerName said:

That was my line of reasoning when I made that first post.  Of course, there will be different writers and characters for the prequels and the passage of time will lessen my disappointment with this season.  We shall see.

I think the problem of the prequels lies with dragons dying easily and the ww having na awful ending. They destroyed the 2 miths… We can t have dragons easily dying from scorpions in GOT and being unbeatable creatures in a prequel… The same with the ww.

The fate of the main characters… Ok I admit, if they have a tragic ending I probably won t see any prequel because I will be fed up with GOT. Personally I hate sad tragedies...

16 minutes ago, teej6 said:

Now, this is a real stretch. She has a vision  (not a dream) in the HOtU of a blue flower growing in a chink of ice. She has no clue that this refers to an actual human, let alone Jon. If I recall correctly, there is no other instance in the books where Jon is referenced in Dany’s visions or dreams. 

There is also Iron Throne covered by snow.

41 minutes ago, AlaerysTargaryen said:

Last I checked, a couple of hours ago, the episode was at 6.9 on IMDb , the lowest rating of any season.

That's people posting review ratings, I am talking about the ratings that actually matter. Eyes watching the show.  As we have seen before Imdb and other sites like that mean nothing, movies are rated before anyone has even seen them sometimes.

39 minutes ago, teej6 said:

But it is obviosuly him. there is another time where she dreams about a lover with his face in shadows I think,. Both feel lonely when sleeping with their current lovers. Anyways, they Will be an ítem , if it happened in the show it Will happen in the books.

4 minutes ago, AlaerysTargaryen said:

But it is obviosuly him. there is another time where she dreams about a lover with his face in shadows I think,. Both feel lonely when sleeping with their current lovers. Anyways, they Will be an ítem , if it happened in the show it Will happen in the books.

Do you have a quote for the bolded? She dreams of Daario while she’s with Hizdahr. As to them hooking up in the books, perhaps it will be, but just because it’s in the show doesn’t mean it will be in the books. By that logic if they don’t have a child together in the show, they shouldn’t in the books either, right? But you’re 100% they’ll have a kid in the books even if they don’t on the show. 

14 minutes ago, teej6 said:

Do you have a quote for the bolded? She dreams of Daario while she’s with Hizdahr. As to them hooking up in the books, perhaps it will be, but just because it’s in the show doesn’t mean it will be in the books. By that logic if they don’t have a child together in the show, they shouldn’t in the books either, right? But you’re 100% they’ll have a kid in the books even if they don’t on the show. 

DAENERYS II. ASOS  Sometimes she would close her eyes and dream of him, but it was never Jorah Mormont she dreamed of; her lover was always younger and more comely, though his face remained a shifting shadow.   

It could be Jon as to his identity is in shadows and Daario isnt in the picture yet.

3 minutes ago, AlaerysTargaryen said:

DAENERYS II. ASOS  Sometimes she would close her eyes and dream of him, but it was never Jorah Mormont she dreamed of; her lover was always younger and more comely, though his face remained a shifting shadow.   

It could be Jon as to his identity is in shadows and Daario isnt in the picture yet.

IMO, it’s still a stretch to say she is dreaming of Jon someone she doesn’t know even exist.

5 minutes ago, teej6 said:

IMO, it’s still a stretch to say she is dreaming of Jon someone she doesn’t know even exist.

14 minutes ago, teej6 said:

this is a fatasy series where people have prophetic visions, such as the Targs. People who have visions , like the greenseers. She had visions of her brother and Robb Stark at the top of my head. She didnt meet any of them. So it could be him , especially with the blue flower dream.

Archived