Is Bran’s Story over now?

I was disappointed that we didn’t get ANY explanation of WTF Bran was doing during battle at Winterfell. And all we got from him is that he got a new wheelchair based on a design from 100 years ago. And that he lives in the past now. Seems like there should be more to his story. 

1 hour ago, Stark_in_Winterfell said:

They will take him to the children who will plant him in a living weirwood.

Serves him right! Dubious chap. I guess old Gods work in mysterious ways.

I hope to God there is going to be some explanation of why he got 5-10% of all the screen time and apparently has next to nothing to do with the story except for his magic moment of being the focal point for the arya ex machina trap. Which was only elliptically explained at best, they might as well have just found a stray dog and had somebody wise say "the Night King will certainly come to attack this stray dog. It's the magic stray dog that will foil all his plans otherwise." And the stray dog wouldn't have required 10% of all the screen time.

On 5/7/2019 at 3:30 PM, Greenmonsterff said:

I was disappointed that we didn’t get ANY explanation of WTF Bran was doing during battle at Winterfell. And all we got from him is that he got a new wheelchair based on a design from 100 years ago. And that he lives in the past now. Seems like there should be more to his story. 

His whole story up to this point has been disappointing if you think about. So far his whole point to becoming the new 3EC was to realize Jon is actually Aegon Targaryen and used as bait to kill the NK.

Has the 3ER's purpose been resolved?  Has the 3ER's purpose been to oppose the NK?

If so, then Bran should be be the last 3ER.

He may have a hand in reconstructing a pretty damaged realm, after all is said and done.

I believe that he went back in the past and more or less set things up to occur how they did.  But that could just be wishful thinking :)

4 hours ago, Daemon The Black Dragon said:

His whole story up to this point has been disappointing if you think about. So far his whole point to becoming the new 3EC was to realize Jon is actually Aegon Targaryen and used as bait to kill the NK.

His journey definitely built up the expectation for more. I just hope in this episode he reveals some crucial information especially as he's seen the past, there may be some information regarding certain characters.

If his only purpose was to reveal R+L = J that's a disappointment. Another thing they could have left out or introduced earlier, with 2 episodes to go and a war pending what's it going to do other than potentially force him onto the throne? Something which he claims to have no desire for.

1 hour ago, LearnToBeNoOne said:

His journey definitely built up the expectation for more. I just hope in this episode he reveals some crucial information especially as he's seen the past, there may be some information regarding certain characters.

If his only purpose was to reveal R+L = J that's a disappointment. Another thing they could have left out or introduced earlier, with 2 episodes to go and a war pending what's it going to do other than potentially force him onto the throne? Something which he claims to have no desire for.

Yeah, hopefully Bran reveals something important in episode 5 or 6. I'm not counting on it though. 

7 minutes ago, Daemon The Black Dragon said:

Yeah, hopefully Bran reveals something important in episode 5 or 6. I'm not counting on it though. 

Same here not counting on it but would definitely help in giving the series a strong ending as it's one of the biggest mysteries

Archived