Rhaegal vs the Kraken

LearnToBeNoOne

I know it won’t happen but would anybody else want to see a battle between a Valyrian steel armoured Rhaegal designed by Gendry and a Kraken summoned by Euron.

I say Rhaegal because it was killed by Euron so yes we have to assume they bring it back to life. 

The series is pretty much ruined for me, can’t wait for it to be over and done with so trying to make the wait a little more entertaining. 

Ugh, I hope not. They’ve done so little to explain the philosophy behind the drowned god that bringing him up now by having Euron summon a kraken would be absurd. 

I’d rather armored Drogon destroy Euron’s fleet, destroy Cersei, then fly on up to the Land of Always Winter so we can finally see if anything interesting is up there. 

Dany just has to teleport to old valriya and nab some old valariyan steel dragon armor convienitly not destroyed by the doom laying out in the open.  

Hopefully a saddle too.  also a pitstop at old valariya starbucks for a refreshing beverage, teleport back to kings landing and there ya go. 

On 5/9/2019 at 2:36 AM, The_Spanish_Inquisition said:

Ugh, I hope not. They’ve done so little to explain the philosophy behind the drowned god that bringing him up now by having Euron summon a kraken would be absurd. 

I’d rather armored Drogon destroy Euron’s fleet, destroy Cersei, then fly on up to the Land of Always Winter so we can finally see if anything interesting is up there. 

I should have named the post 'Ridiculous things D&D could do in Episodes 5/6 that would make no sense.' As that's where I'm taking it, an ironic post of things that wouldn't make sense but D&D are capable of introducing.

The armoured dragon thing is something I wouldn't be surprised if they did just don't know how they would explain it or justify how quickly it was produced. Funnily I'm seeing people entertaining that idea as a means of defeating Qyburn's ballista's that are equipped with aimbot.

Kraken wise, I hope it's not there either. As you said they haven't shared enough information regarding it so for Euron to summon it out of nowhere and create a drowned god vs dragon scenario would be ridiculous.

Either way they're too tight to spend the money on making Jon say goodbye to Ghost so the Kraken vs dragon fight scene would definitely not be considered.

22 hours ago, lakin1013 said:

Release the Kracken.  It would be unexpected and illogical.  Seems like something D&D would do.

Haha my point exactly, the fact they're capable of such things is what makes it hilarious but frustrating at the same time.

48 minutes ago, LearnToBeNoOne said:

I should have named the post 'Ridiculous things D&D could do in Episodes 5/6 that would make no sense.' As that's where I'm taking it, an ironic post of things that wouldn't make sense but D&D are capable of introducing.

The armoured dragon thing is something I wouldn't be surprised if they did just don't know how they would explain it or justify how quickly it was produced. Funnily I'm seeing people entertaining that idea as a means of defeating Qyburn's ballista's that are equipped with aimbot.

Kraken wise, I hope it's not there either. As you said they haven't shared enough information regarding it so for Euron to summon it out of nowhere and create a drowned god vs dragon scenario would be ridiculous.

Either way they're too tight to spend the money on making Jon say goodbye to Ghost so the Kraken vs dragon fight scene would definitely not be considered.

I mean, if they had done right by the Euron storyline, and included Patchface and left open the question of just what exactly the DG is, it could have been a really cool play. 

As it stands, they could just splice in some scenes from Pirates of the Carribbean and use the extra money to give us Nymeria and her pack. 

6 hours ago, The_Spanish_Inquisition said:

I mean, if they had done right by the Euron storyline, and included Patchface and left open the question of just what exactly the DG is, it could have been a really cool play. 

In the show they've portrayed Euron as simply another bad guy there's really nothing special to him other than the ships he can offer when he's much more than that. His character in the book explores a man that's involved with the darker elements of life who associates himself with sorcerers and magic, as you know, in short he's meant to be terrifying.

They should have definitely explored Euron's character in a deeper manner and expanded on the terrible things he's done on his quest for ultimate power. Introducing the DG and a way for him to call up on it to assist him on his road to destruction would have really elevated the show imo.

6 hours ago, The_Spanish_Inquisition said:

As it stands, they could just splice in some scenes from Pirates of the Carribbean and use the extra money to give us Nymeria and her pack. 

Agreed, to summarise Euron in the show he's simply a pirate that's always drunk. The direwolves would have definitely been a lot more interesting.

Archived