Is a Drooght Coming?

Datepalm

I am open to better suggestions for a name - but, I suddenly realized, with the ending of 'The Show', as I believe it is called, will the Floob...ebb? I realize this is eight years now, but perhaps we'll now go back to normal, just waiting for a book?

51 minutes ago, Darth Richard II said:

Considering the lit section is about 100 times less active then when I first joined I hope not.

you may find people who left due to the Fl00b and show and larger member group return to the board if the Fl00b recedes.  this may re-awaken the lit section maybe?

2 hours ago, Datepalm said:

I realize this is eight years now, but perhaps we'll now go back to normal, just waiting for a book?

We should make T-shirts!

"I weathered the Fl00b"

or

"I've been waiting in fruitless anticipation since before it was cool"

18 minutes ago, Pebble said:

you may find people who left due to the Fl00b and show and larger member group return to the board if the Fl00b recedes.  this may re-awaken the lit section maybe?

That would be nice, it's honestly been pretty dead the last year or so.

You know with the tv series ending I'm almost feeling tempted to venture back up north on this board and check out the book series discussion.  I'm a little scared though, it's pretty unknown territory after almost 10 years.  I might get lost up there.

8 hours ago, lady narcissa said:

You know with the tv series ending I'm almost feeling tempted to venture back up north on this board and check out the book series discussion.  I'm a little scared though, it's pretty unknown territory after almost 10 years.  I might get lost up there.

The night is dark and full of terrors. Venture there only at your own peril

12 hours ago, lady narcissa said:

Stay away, a lot of the crowd the TV show brought are a whole other level of crazy, like GOT is their religion, and its one of the particularly mental ones (I know they are all mental).  

First of all, ya’ll are acting foolish. Spinoffs are coming, and the night is dark and full of third wave fl00bs.

Second:

15 hours ago, lady narcissa said:

2 hours ago, BigFatCoward said:

Stay away, a lot of the crowd the TV show brought are a whole other level of crazy, like GOT is their religion, and its one of the particularly mental ones (I know they are all mental).  

I have not ventured into that wasteland in some time. The final straw was a thread that speculated that Varys is Joffrey’s secret mother. I. Can’t. Even…..

8 hours ago, sologdin said:

do we still have the jaime L thread that theorized how sandor might just be gregor's brother?

4 hours ago, Tywin et al. said:

You wouldn't be referencing this sneak thief @Jaime L?

Are we finally going to find out?? 

Archived