Tyrion's Loyalty

darmody

12 minutes ago, nyser1 said:

This is show Tyrion. He's a leaner and smaller Saint Samwell Tarly with a few more vices in his past. Whomever we are mean't to support will be who they have him supporting. I suspect Jon.

Or they could follow his plan of having jon and dany marry. I think jon would have no problem being king consort or something and let dany sit on the throne. Then he would be there to help temper her somewhat. Varys is just an idiot this season. Seriously I don't understand how he expects dany to keep playing with kids gloves on. Shes tried it over and over again and look where it's gotten her.

9 minutes ago, snow is the man said:

Or they could follow his plan of having jon and dany marry. I think jon would have no problem being king consort or something and let dany sit on the throne. Then he would be there to help temper her somewhat. Varys is just an idiot this season. Seriously I don't understand how he expects dany to keep playing with kids gloves on. Shes tried it over and over again and look where it's gotten her.

It is his by right though and whether or not he presses his claim he is Rhaegar's son. Marriage would solve it all, but that isn't how this will end,

3 minutes ago, nyser1 said:

It is his by right though and whether or not he presses his claim he is Rhaegar's son. Marriage would solve it all, but that isn't how this will end,

I don't know I think it might but it is what I want. Both characters have been through so much s*** and deserve a little happiness.  Although I have a feeling they are gonna gave jon and dany survive but have him go north of the wall and her rule and not have a husband since she apparently can't share power now according to varys

Just now, snow is the man said:

I don't know I think it might but it is what I want. Both characters have been through so much s*** and deserve a little happiness.  Although I have a feeling they are gonna gave jon and dany survive but have him go north of the wall and her rule and not have a husband.

Just give us a happy ending HBO and let GRRM save the bittersweet ending for his ~2030 final book.

As much as I like Tyrion’s character I would prefer him betraying Dany, actually I would prefer if he was betraying all along, because this would made his character far more clever and tie up the lose ends. 

Even though it still contradicts how he can trust his sister after all of this.

What can someone say with certainty is that both versions have their problems. 

2 minutes ago, nyser1 said:

Just give us a happy ending HBO and let GRRM save the bittersweet ending for his ~2030 final book.

I know we are gonna lose some more people but I really hope they have those two get to live happily. I see sansa or arya dying somehow and maybe bran  as well as varys and probably tyrion. Well that is of team "good guy" I think it's safe to say euron and cersei will die and probably jaime as well.

I imagine the hound will die as well. I don't know I just hope they have jon and dany be happy. In my opinion they are two of the few remaining characters who have tried to do the right thing. When dany killed those masters she believed it to be justice. When that baby was killed by one of her dragons she chained them up even though she loved them. And jon is clearly supposed to be the guy who puts everyone above himself

4 minutes ago, snow is the man said:

I know we are gonna lose some more people but I really hope they have those two get to live happily. I see sansa or arya dying somehow and maybe bran  as well as varys and probably tyrion. Well that is of team "good guy" I think it's safe to say euron and cersei will die and probably jaime as well.

I imagine the hound will die as well. I don't know I just hope they have jon and dany be happy. In my opinion they are two of the few remaining characters who have tried to do the right thing. When dany killed those masters she believed it to be justice. When that baby was killed by one of her dragons she chained them up even though she loved them. And jon is clearly supposed to be the guy who puts everyone above himself

Since Jon is that guy I would not be surprised if they gave us a bitter ending for him.

I wonder how Sansa could die? Is her story over if she stays in the North? I certainly do not expect her to be in this episode. And of course Samwell Tarly, the person who should have died the most on this show (from time with Randyll to the Fists of the First Men to the Battle of Castle Black etc etc.) will live.

4 minutes ago, nyser1 said:

Since Jon is that guy I would not be surprised if they gave us a bitter ending for him.

I wonder how Sansa could die? Is her story over if she stays in the North? I certainly do not expect her to be in this episode. And of course Samwell Tarly, the person who should have died the most on this show (from time with Randyll to the Fists of the First Men to the Battle of Castle Black etc etc.) will live.

It would be so stupid though. Having jon go north of the wall to hang with the wildlings will be something that hasn't been done ALOT compare to the hero dying a noble death. Or have them marry and live happily but don't go the stupid "hero dies nobely" end that has been done over and over again

2 minutes ago, nyser1 said:

She chokes with her own poison lol, sorry I am not a Sansa hater, but I couldn’t help it. 

1 minute ago, snow is the man said:

It would be so stupid though. Having jon go north of the wall to hang with the wildlings will be something that hasn't been done ALOT compare to the hero dying a noble death.

Maybe he will go with Tyrion to find out where the females of a certain profession go....#Tysha

14 minutes ago, snow is the man said:

It would be so stupid though. Having jon go north of the wall to hang with the wildlings will be something that hasn't been done ALOT compare to the hero dying a noble death. Or have them marry and live happily but don't go the stupid "hero dies nobely" end that has been done over and over again

Exactly! People complain they don't want that happy, cliche ending. But that ending is just as cliche. Some people say bad things happen to good people, bad people win, the unjust prevail . That's real life. That's all true, but.... sometimes good things happen to good people, bad people get what they deserve, and justice prevails. That's real life too.

5 minutes ago, TNTW said:

Exactly! People complain they don't want that happy, cliche ending. But that ending is just as cliche. Some people say bad things happen to good people, bad people win, the unjust prevail . That's real life. That's all true, but.... sometimes good things happen to good people, bad people get what they deserve, and justice prevails. That's real life too.

I agree, everything in ruins is so much a cliche these days as it is with horror movies that the evil survives...you know a small hint at the end which has turned into a norm lately from biggest to smaller productions. 

6 minutes ago, TNTW said:

I am starting to think Jon lives and will be on the throne and be miserable. Think back to season 1 when King Bob said something along the lines of "you'll do it and be miserable, but you will do it and you'll be better at it than I was"... referring to Ned ruling until Joffrey came of age, something like that anyway.

Some how Arya and Dany die, and AeJon the miserable 1st of his name is King

4 minutes ago, TNTW said:

It always seems to be one or the other. I think given how many people have died this season and how many more will die I don't think jon and and dany marrying and being happy would qualify as a "happy" ending since they may be two BIG characters in GOT they are not the only big characters. Theon is dead,jorah dead,missandi dead in front of grey worm killing his love,lyanna mormont,rhegaal, beric,and several others. That's not counting how many people have died over the course of this show.  So having jon and dany be happy still wouldn't be a purely happy ending.

2 hours ago, snow is the man said:

Retiring beyond the Wall could be a Riding Off Into the Sunset clichè. There are so many ways to end that could be hackneyed. 

22 minutes ago, theladyinspring said:

I don't care if the end is "hackneyed" literally everything has been done before and will be done again, I just want to be freaking entertained at this point for one solid hour, or 15 good minutes, whatever.

That sounds so sad. Really, I mean it. I could say something about the American public and shows these days, the yearning for cheap thrills instead of substance, but I don't want to pick a fight.

It's just that this show was more than the easiest kind of entertainment. Because the books were more than that. But then the books ended, and they just went for cheap thrills. Firebombing the city looks cool - let's do it. The viewers will love it. More death and mayhem. Why? Who cares? It's entertaining.

Archived