Tyrion's Loyalty

darmody

4 hours ago, dbunting said:

I am starting to think Jon lives and will be on the throne and be miserable. Think back to season 1 when King Bob said something along the lines of "you'll do it and be miserable, but you will do it and you'll be better at it than I was"... referring to Ned ruling until Joffrey came of age, something like that anyway.

Some how Arya and Dany die, and AeJon the miserable 1st of his name is King

Oh, we gotta get the Iron Throne. Jon entering a ruined hall and sitting down on the Iron Throne. Callback to the story of how Jaime went in there all alone and sat down on the throne, to see who would come and claim it. There's always been something sad and lonely about that throne.

And yes, he'll rule, because he'll keep the last dragon's eggs after Arya has killed Dany, since dragons are cool. And you need Targaryen blood to control the dragons. He'll rule but I don't know if he'll be as miserable as you might think. Maybe simply determined.

And we'll never, ever see a direwolf again.

1 minute ago, Jarl Halstein said:

Oh, we gotta get the Iron Throne. Jon entering a ruined hall and sitting down on the Iron Throne. Callback to the story of how Jaime went in there all alone and sat down on the throne, to see who would come and claim it. There's always been something sad and lonely about that throne.

And yes, he'll rule, because he'll keep the last dragon's eggs after Arya has killed Dany, since dragons are cool. And you need Targaryen blood to control the dragons. He'll rule but I don't know if he'll be as miserable as you might think. Maybe simply determined.

And we'll never, ever see a direwolf again.

I think Jon will kill Danny by running her through with Longclaw.

But Jon was brought back to life by the Red God. Beric and the Red witch both died as soon as their purpose was complete.

I think the end will be Bran in the godswood with Sansa telling her that Jon and Danny are both dead and that she must go South to rule with Tyrion.

Archived