Imagine Cersei winning

52 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

I think the this forum and the internet would be in full on meltdown over a twist like that.:D

The forum and the internet is already in full meltdown. 
Personally I find the notion of the last scene being how the red comet from S1 hits Westeros and kills everyone to be more and more appealing. 

Might as well at this point, she gets her baby and it turns out she really was always a good and gentle person and it was just all those nasty evil people around her who didn't allow her to be so. Then she officially becomes BFF with Tyrion who becomes her hand. Jaime survives, she marries him officially and they have five more children (all adding up to three girls and three boys). Queen Carol the Good will reign wisely and fairly for many years in a wonderland of incest and soccer-mom haircuts.

3 hours ago, Anthony Pirtle said:
  Hide contents

I think she did win, in a way. I mean, obviously she's dead, but who would have thought anyone would feel sorry for her when it happened? Obviously there was no redemption tonight, but no one can say she was the villain of Episode 5.

Agreed. She woke the dragon. Big time.

I honestly felt for the first time in the whole show that Cersei felt remorse for what she had done, those tears as Qyburn guided her out of the keep looked like tears of sorrow more than ones shed over losing her throne... even her encounter with Jaime she looked like a woman that had realised she had gone off the tracks.

Imagine she survived the rubble and summoned any loyal men to rally behind her and take down the evil Dany :O

I don't think she ever felt an ounce of remorse for what she did. From the first season she's been saying, "You win or you die," and she finally, irreversibly lost. She was weeping for her fate, and the fate of her unborn child, which seems a good enough reason for anyone to do so. 

Just now, snow is the man said:

Show danny died in episode 4 this season. This was all a hallucination. Really would prefer it to this.

Turned out it was Viserys III of his name the whole time. Long hair confused us all.

1 hour ago, Anthony Pirtle said:

I don't think she ever felt an ounce of remorse for what she did. From the first season she's been saying, "You win or you die," and she finally, irreversibly lost. She was weeping for her fate, and the fate of her unborn child, which seems a good enough reason for anyone to do so. 

Oh yeah she didn't feel anything for the people she played a part in killing. She wanted dany angry and that's what she got. She got the dany look alike (refuse to call that creature the show runners turned her into dany) to be just as evil as her. That she cried because she was going to die is ridiculous and pathetic. She had a chance to save her kid and she refused. She was truly pathetic and stupid.

Archived