Arya will die at the hands of...

Areisius

2 minutes ago, a girl knows nothing said:

I was expecting her to die as a result of Dany’s fiery temper tantrum and for her and Jon to lock eyes right before she was killed. And then that would be the final straw for Jon. Ah well.

Maybe more like Arya tells Jon either he kills her or she will. 

Impossible. Arya's plot armor is too thick. We just saw 

Her unburnt from dragon fire, escape a bell tower falling on her, escape a stampede, escape two Dothraki who were slicing heads. And have a horse come for her

If that is not proof she won't die, nothing is

10 hours ago, Areisius said:

No she won't. LMAO.

"No she won't. LMAO." You're not very mature, are you? "LMAO"

That Arya would kill Dany or at least try actually makes sense, unlike your OP: "If that doesn't happen to complete her story arc then there are no consequences for breaking their rules which Arya has done time and time again." I can assure you no one else but you thinks it's necessary to "complete her story arc" with the Faceless Men showing up once again - after so many episodes were spent to complete that story arc. Maybe you think the Freys will strike again too, and the friends of the Sand Snakes.

But I see you're so wedded to that theory so you can't discuss things like an adult. People disagree in the thread you created! Bad!

Let's return to this after the episodes are over. I'm gonna laugh at your ridiculous "complete her story arc" talk, gonna be fun. Don't worry Areisius, I'll find your posts in the subforum for the last episode.

5 hours ago, weirwoodface said:

She became human again after last night. That's what I saw.

She might even return to Gendry.

I think she might at least think of returning to Gendry.  If he's at Winterfell, it would be a bitter final twist if Gendry and Sansa became involved (which would not be a betrayal on their part, since Arya had definitely rejected Gendry before she left); and might drive her away from Winterfell for good.  I could be wrong, though...

10 hours ago, Jarl Halstein said:

"No she won't. LMAO." You're not very mature, are you? "LMAO"

That Arya would kill Dany or at least try actually makes sense, unlike your OP: "If that doesn't happen to complete her story arc then there are no consequences for breaking their rules which Arya has done time and time again." I can assure you no one else but you thinks it's necessary to "complete her story arc" with the Faceless Men showing up once again - after so many episodes were spent to complete that story arc. Maybe you think the Freys will strike again too, and the friends of the Sand Snakes.

But I see you're so wedded to that theory so you can't discuss things like an adult. People disagree in the thread you created! Bad!

Let's return to this after the episodes are over. I'm gonna laugh at your ridiculous "complete her story arc" talk, gonna be fun. Don't worry Areisius, I'll find your posts in the subforum for the last episode.

What is with you people and your obsession with Arya? She doesn't have looks, fighting skill, or political power in the show. All she is an arrogant, self-righteous tomboy who should have died in episode 5 but thanks to her plot armor saving her time and again. She has no seat at the table with the prominent characters and would have no effect on the show if she died. 

Arya's death at the hand of the faceless men only makes sense and you know it.

No need to look, I'll be here.

5 minutes ago, HotPie85 said:

I don't believe Arya is a "Faceless Man" anymore... she is Arya Stark of Winterfell... yes a highly trained killer but I don't believe she buys into the credo of "No one" anymore. 

Then she can't use their magic anymore.

20 hours ago, LadyBlackwater said:

That’s because she will defy space and time to get to winterfell to warn Sansa. And the three eyed raven DIDN'T see it coming.  

I see what you're referring too but wouldn't someone of higher character status like Jon or Tyrion just send a raven?

Archived