Arya will die at the hands of...

Areisius

20 minutes ago, Areisius said:

I see what you're referring too but wouldn't someone of higher character status like Jon or Tyrion just send a raven?

You would think lol but nothing makes sense anymore. Who's horse was that? The hounds? Random? 

On 5/14/2019 at 12:59 AM, Areisius said:

What is with you people and your obsession with Arya? She doesn't have looks, fighting skill, or political power in the show. All she is an arrogant, self-righteous tomboy who should have died in episode 5 but thanks to her plot armor saving her time and again. She has no seat at the table with the prominent characters and would have no effect on the show if she died. 

Do you really think Arya doesn't have fighting skills? She has shown herself to be an extremely talented fighter numerous times.

Also, she does have some political influence as she attended all the meetings at Winterfell. And in regards to Jon she is one of the closest of any of his friends and family, and if she went to talk to him, then he would at least listen. She only wasn't with him in the episode, because she had her own plans.

Finally, why do her looks matter?

1 hour ago, Rickard_The_Crisp said:

Do you really think Arya doesn't have fighting skills? She has shown herself to be an extremely talented fighter numerous times.

Also, she does have some political influence as she attended all the meetings at Winterfell. And in regards to Jon she is one of the closest of any of his friends and family, and if she went to talk to him, then he would at least listen. She only wasn't with him in the episode, because she had her own plans.

Finally, why do her looks matter?

Nobody would call her a great at swordsman and that is what I was referring to.  Yes, she was at the meetings but said nothing because she has no political pull. She always has her own plans and that is why she is an outsider not playing the Game Of Thrones. 

As far as her looks go: She would not be in the top 10 of good looking female characters on the show. 

Except she is not one of the faceless men. In S06E08 when JHG says "...finally a girl is no one".  Arya declines and responds "A girl is Arya Stark of Winterfell, and I am going home". Jaqen did not object nor did he seem surprised. What? Is  he cleverly biding his time while he puts together an elaborate Dr. Evil plan to do away with her? I say there is good possibility that  Arya kills Dany.  I also think that Dany may try to have Drogon fry a stark or two but Aegon intervenes and Drogon sides with the true heir to the iron throne thus completing the Dragon(less) Queens abandonment. 

38 minutes ago, Areisius said:

Nobody would call her a great at swordsman and that is what I was referring to.  Yes, she was at the meetings but said nothing because she has no political pull. She always has her own plans and that is why she is an outsider not playing the Game Of Thrones. 

As far as her looks go: She would not be in the top 10 of good looking female characters on the show. 

I think aryas character grows to be a beauty. It’s said that she looks just like Lyanna at that age and she was said to be very pretty. She’s in her awkward phase lol. I’m going off books on that not the show.

54 minutes ago, LadyBlackwater said:

I think aryas character grows to be a beauty. It’s said that she looks just like Lyanna at that age and she was said to be very pretty. She’s in her awkward phase lol. I’m going off books on that not the show.

Yeah, she looks nothing like Lyanna in the show and acts nothing like Lyanna in the books.

10 hours ago, Areisius said:

Yeah, she looks nothing like Lyanna in the show and acts nothing like Lyanna in the books.

I’m not sure I agree with the books statement. In the first book Ned Stark reflects on how much Arya behaves like Lyanna and that she looks like Lyanna at that age. The wildness that was in them both. 

Archived