[Spoilers] Episode 805 Discussion

Ran

I kind of liked the episode, but then Aegon the Conqueror turned into Viserys the beggar king.  I'm sure D&D will explain how that happened, but it didn't work for me.  Jaime beating Euron, and then Euron claiming he killed Jaime Lannister was ridiculous.

The final scenes with Arya, were just bad.  I get it, D&D love Arya, but that was seriously stupid.  A horse?  Just stop it D&D.  And yes, lets celebrate incest.

2/10 for me.

Just now, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

The final scenes with Arya, were just bad.  I get it, D&D love Arya, but that was seriously stupid.  A horse?  Just stop it D&D.  And yes, lets celebrate incest.

Yes of course the white horse was fairytale stuff, completely impossible.

That means it was magic. That means it was Bran looking out for his sister!

49 minutes ago, Danelle said:

So apparently the identity of the valonqar will be revealed in this episode. Three candidates so far.

Apparently, the valonqar was a giant block of stone. Probably pulled from the quarry after Cersei was born, thus fulfilling the prophecy.

Just now, CrypticWeirwood said:

That's what George wanted. It's his story. She's being horrible. That's the point. 

She chose violence just like most of her ancestors always have.

They don t have to shot drogon burning the city during an hour. That is just boring.

And danny has no reason to want to burn inocente children! come on… Not even mad danny would do that!

Just now, divica said:

They don t have to shot drogon burning the city during an hour. That is just boring.

And danny has no reason to want to burn inocente children! come on… Not even mad danny would do that!

She went, erm, mad?

How does that not make sense in terms of the story?

2 minutes ago, TheValonqarThatWasAzorAhai said:

So the Mountain is more than a mindless zombie. I guess his hate for his brother overshadows everything.

Who else was hoping the Mountain said no when Cersei commanded him to stay by her side?

Why did the Mountain hate his brother?  I thought the hate was one-sided, and the Mountain is just an evil man.