[Poll] How would you rate episode 805?

Ran

How would you rate episode 805?   

496 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best?

47 minutes ago, Lyanna<3Rhaegar said:

I get that but I guess I just can't imagine Tyrion being worried about Cersei's life or the life of her baby. I guess it could fits for show Tyrion but it's hard to keep them separate in my mind sometimes.

dont you even recall Tyrion is season 1 telling Jaime.."you wound me..you know how much I love my family"

Just now, Jabar of House Titan said:

How can any sensible person think that the show and the books are going to have the same ending?

They wont. My feeling is that once the show went past the books, the show runners asked that Martin not have any of his books published until the series finale. I suspect we'll be getting a new book very soon. Or news of it's release soon. And yes, obviously, things will be drastically different considering the characters still alive in said books and those not alive that were int he show.

5 minutes ago, SansaJonRule said:

After he met Brienne and lost his hand, he did start to change. He definitely had an internal struggle to be a better man, and many of us were hoping he would overcome his baser self. And although the old Jaime was just too deep rooted for him to totally become the better man he wanted to be, he had come a long way. The old Jaime would not even have wanted to be a better man.

He didn't truly though. He gained a certain "fighters" respect for Brienne. That's all. He didn't give a damn for anyone or anything else. And in the end, his respect for Brienne lost out to his love and obsession towards his sister.

13 minutes ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

First of all, you misspelled narcissists.

Second of all, no one who flies into a thoughtless, uncontrollable, adrenaline-fueled rage stays at that same level of rage for hours at a time. Either you die of a heart attack or a brain aneurysm or there is some sort of comedown. And you can fly into a rage and see red and not be a narcissist.

Third of all? Yes I am blaming them. Do you seriously think Daenerys wasn't provoked?

Of course she was provoked. And she handled it the way she handled it. As others might have, or not have. That's the thing...nobody can predict how someone will act or react in any given situation. That's what makes life real and this was dealing in that aspect.

1 minute ago, Old Rusty Coin said:

So Danerys dive the-bombs the Iron Fleet, fries the Golden Company, incinerates the city and broils the populace, but her do remains perfect. Oh, she got a smudge of charcoal on her cheek.  My goodness.

Her hair was very unkempt prior to the battle. It was the clue That she was Mad Queen

7 minutes ago, of man and wolf said:

They wont. My feeling is that once the show went past the books, the show runners asked that Martin not have any of his books published until the series finale. I suspect we'll be getting a new book very soon. Or news of it's release soon. And yes, obviously, things will be drastically different considering the characters still alive in said books and those not alive that were int he show.

Huh? You can’t be serious.

Dany has grown up a bit. She finally realized that the worst thing to happen to her was Tyrion and Varys. So far their ideas got 2 of her dragons killed. And in this episode, once again Tyrion showed us he is an idiot. Sending Cersei and Jamie away with another potential Lannister heir would simply foment future claims and rebellion.

So just like the Mongols she slaughtered the entire city to send a message to the rest of Westeros so good on her. Hopefully in E6 she will consolidate her power and test the loyalty of her followers and every city/house in Westeros and eliminate anyone wavering included all the Starks and Tyrion. 

Burn them all! 

1 minute ago, House Cambodia said:

More than that - the makeup was fantastic -- it made her look old and haggard, worn out. Her time is done.

Haggard is good word. I need to see again.  One of the few good points of episode.

edit: makeup is one of the good points of episode.  

Edited by Table8

4 minutes ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

First of all, you misspelled narcissists.

Second of all, no one who flies into a thoughtless, uncontrollable, adrenaline-fueled rage stays at that same level of rage for hours at a time. Either you die of a heart attack or a brain aneurysm or there is some sort of comedown. And you can fly into a rage and see red and not be a narcissist.

Third of all? Yes I am blaming them. Do you seriously think Daenerys wasn't provoked?

Yes, I know I misspelled it. I just didn't care cuz I'm tired.

Okay, I totally misunderstood what you meant about being angry for such a long period of time. I honestly don't know how long a person can stay in an adrenaline fueled rage. I am not a medical professional. Are you? And I'm not asking that sarcastically. I truly don't know how long adrenaline can fuel a person. I expect part of that would depend on the health of their adrenal glands to start with and that it would be different for each person.

However, you're assuming that it was adrenaline fueled rage that was driving Dany. (The look on her face certainly looked like rage,) It could be more like temporary insanity, or schizophrenia, or something like that. In the past she has almost always justified her actions. We'll just have to wait for the final episode to find out.

Yes, Cersei provoked her, but Tyrion and Varys? How so? And I'm referring to intentional provocation. Perhaps you are not. Anyway, 1) a good leader is not that easily provoked 2) she already killed Varys, why didn't she just kill Tyrion and Cersei instead of thousands of innocent people?