Have people given up all hope?

LearnToBeNoOne

3 hours ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

I have seen some leaks and they r awful

Really poor, and totally underwhelming.

I heard the leaks are so bad that the Internet is going to be both gutted and outraged like never before.

The series finale sounds like it will be the lowest rated episode in the entire show. It will be lucky if it gets past 5.5 on imdb.

16 minutes ago, Tyrion1991 said:

Yes it really is one bad day.

At Winterfell Dany agrees not to assault Kings Landing but to siege them out until the people rise up. That’s the middle of episode 4. At that point she’s not quite prepared to attack the city in war; let alone intentionally kill civilians.

Between then and Kings Landing she decides to kill a million innocent people who have surrendered.

It is entirely dependent on events playing out as they did. Let’s say Jorah is only wounded and Dany takes the land route. None of those deaths occur and she isn’t alone anymore so would not do it. 

So yes, it really is one bad day. 

Agree to disagree. Mental health issues aren't one day. 

14 minutes ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

I heard the leaks are so bad that the Internet is going to be both gutted and outraged like never before.

The series finale sounds like it will be the lowest rated episode in the entire show. It will be lucky if it gets past 5.5 on imdb.

Haha, the funny part is the HBO secrecy that most sites write went to extreme measures of security  and only people under 10 haven't read the spoilers...:rofl:

17 hours ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

I had given up hope but it has been rekindled...there are lots of theories banding about...which have given me hope and explanations for what has been going on...

Gandalf Marwyn the Mage put his hand on Pippin's Sam's head. 'There never was much hope,' he answered. 'Just a fool's hope, as I have been told. And when I heard of Cirith Ungol the massacre at Vaes Dothrak———'.

I'm still holding out one last naive hope, though much of the damage seems admittedly irreperable. Let's face it, Season 8 has been a litany of dashed hopes... Jon, the resurrected Prince who was Promised and heir to the Iron Throne, suddenly has the dramatic vitality of a melted flip-flop. Tyrion, like the dampest of damp squibs, went from being professor of cunning to naive rookie. Sansa has died and been pickled in a vat of sneer. Jaime's seasons-long redemption arc has done a medal-worthy backflip in one episode. Dany apparently has a Hulk side we were never told about, and the Dragons provided no major dramatic function other than being the means whereby the wall came down/KL was torched. The valonqar? A piece of falling masonry... 

The attempts at levity and the crowbarred-in sex scenes from episodes 1 to 4 were jarring at best and almost unwatchably embarrassing at worst… And the sudden cheap sentimentality... 'I don't want to die...Look at me!' 'Sandor, thankyou...' I'm struggling to think of any redeeming features... 

Archived