They did it.

Ser Loras The Gay

So, they actually fucking did it. They made Dany kill almost everyone in KL just to make her crazyness believable. They rushed with her madness in 3 episodes, didn't make any groundwork, they simply wanted that way and did it. They transformed Dany in a killing machine without emotions, just biterness and hate.

Nice way to end her character. Holy shit.

Just now, Hoo said:

Love story is over.  Jon chose to fear her.

I think Jon is just averse to incest. Which is a comforting change. 

Still don't see why neither of them brought up marriage. I don't want to think about having intercourse with my blood aunt,  but if it was for the good of the realm?

2 minutes ago, darmody said:

I think Jon is just averse to incest. Which is a comforting change. 

Still don't see why neither of them brought up marriage. I don't want to think about having intercourse with my blood aunt,  but if it was for the good of the realm?

Can he be averse to mass murder too? Jesus fuck.

1 minute ago, SansaJonRule said:

There were lots of hints and warnings, long before season 8.

Just like all the hints that she is capable of showing great compassion and intelligence. Killing for no reason ? I call busllshit. She knew they won, yet she burned innocent civilians anyways? That’s just pure evil, even Cersei wouldn’t do that. 

Just now, tallTale said:

Just like all the hints that she is capable of showing great compassion and intelligence. Killing for no reason ? I call busllshit. She knew they won, yet she burned innocent civilians anyways? That’s just pure evil, even Cersei wouldn’t do that. 

lol

Archived