What the fuck did I just watch?

Ninerings

2 minutes ago, Centurion Piso said:

What we saw is the creation of Misters Benioff and Weiss with input from HBO corporate.  Fear not.  The novels are not likely to take this turn.  

Aren't they supposed to follow GRRM's ending? With all due respect to the old man. The ending that we can see coming with ep5 + leaks, is a shitty ending. 

Just now, Targaryen Peas said:

Aren't they supposed to follow GRRM's ending? With all due respect to the old man. The ending that we can see coming with ep5 + leaks, is a shitty ending. 

George is hoping they will but they can do as they please.  Which they have been doing since Season 2.  

27 minutes ago, Centurion Piso said:

What we saw is the creation of Misters Benioff and Weiss with input from HBO corporate.  Fear not.  The novels are not likely to take this turn.  

Dont know how she'll get there but Danys totally gonna go ape shit and burn down KL in the books too

It had certain moments that they were quite good and moments that they were...well they could have handled them much better.

Still hoping that in certain aspects the books will be different. Much different.

54 minutes ago, -Winterfellian- said:

With any luck the reason D&D will be let go of the Star Wars Universe. One can hope.

I think there are too many non main three trilogies Star Wars movies now, so I'm kind of hoping they'll break the Star Wars universe and Disney will stop making them for a decade or two.

3 hours ago, Centurion Piso said:

Most likely, they will. And to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if GRRM fucks up with his books, and his ending, too. Perhaps he has already realized how bad his story looks when presented to the crowd and now tries to find an alternative way to finish the books. Therefore the delay in publishing.

I think what you watched is the final season of the Arya and Hound show. You know, the one where they part ways and Arya turns her life around with some help from the friends she made a long the way. There was some sort of B plot with lovers trying to escape a fire, but that was kinda boring.

Archived