What will Jon do?

420faceless

Jon should be dead.  She should burn down that northern army and the Winterfell, and Tyrion, and the whole nine yards.  

The only one left at the end should be Arya.  At that point the only way for Arya to kill Dany should be by killing Grey Worm to get close to Dany.

30 minutes ago, Radish Knight said:

Tbh I feel like there's gonna be an Arya vs Grey Worm fight scene which will be left as a cliffhanger.
Then next time we see Grey Worm behind Dany: Surprise! It's actually Arya.

I never knew I wanted this to happen until I read it. Now I feel like it must happen.

39 minutes ago, robasp2 said:

He is too "honorable" for murder. He'll probably just abandon the queen.

Murder is for Arya the Great.

It wouldn't be murder though, Jon has executed people for less. All the same it is shaping up to Arya's gig - an aria of ice king and fire queen.

36 minutes ago, The Red Waste said:

It wouldn't be murder though, Jon has executed people for less. All the same it is shaping up to Arya's gig - an aria of ice king and fire queen.

He was always in power at those points.

When he was Lord Commander, he gave everyone a second chance, yet someone below him disobeyed his orders. Hence the beheading.

He killed Olly for betraying him. He expects his followers to be loyal OR leave. He doesn't like backstabbers.

He doesn't like people who rape. The traitors at Crasters keep and the latest victim today.

He is just. His first choice is always an olive branch. He exiled Melisandre not slit her throat like Arya.

He has "murdered" none. And will never. At least GRRMs version of Jon. Not the show's weirdo.

He has always served justice. Like his step-father Eddard Stark

59 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Jon has in this episode seen evil and seemed shell shocked which is someone see too many wars. It's like we stopped the night king so could do this massacre.

His character forces him to confront Dany. But he will probably be frustrated and leave.

But too much character assassination lately. God knows.

27 minutes ago, robasp2 said:

He was always in power at those points.

When he was Lord Commander, he gave everyone a second chance, yet someone below him disobeyed his orders. Hence the beheading.

He killed Olly for betraying him. He expects his followers to be loyal OR leave. He doesn't like backstabbers.

He doesn't like people who rape. The traitors at Crasters keep and the latest victim today.

He is just. His first choice is always an olive branch. He exiled Melisandre not slit her throat like Arya.

He has "murdered" none. And will never. At least GRRMs version of Jon. Not the show's weirdo.

He has always served justice. Like his step-father Eddard Stark

Yeah, agree with all that, execution is not murder. Daenerys is gone beyond olive branches though, there isn't really any mitigation for genocide, that's the death penalty in any justice system. Jon pledged fealty on behalf of The North to a tyrant and will feel honour bound to swing the sword of justice and retribution himself. The fact that she will  now be gunning for him, his family and The North in general means he has no choice about it now. 

What will Jon do? He will protect his family and kill Dany and this show will never be watched by me again. Off to the north he goes with a nonny and a no whilst Drogon collects up dead Dany and flies off to butterfly island. ugh. Next week I will read the synopsis before bothering (if ever) to watch the episode. If it's this shite I'll know to steer clear.

11 minutes ago, the tower of albion said:

What will Jon do? He will protect his family and kill Dany and this show will never be watched by me again. Off to the north he goes with a nonny and a no whilst Drogon collects up dead Dany and flies off to butterfly island. ugh. Next week I will read the synopsis before bothering (if ever) to watch the episode. If it's this shite I'll know to steer clear.

What would be your bittersweet ending of choice?  Though I don't see much sweet in any solution.

15 minutes ago, Erkan12 said:

Jon probably was thinking I should've let Night King kill them all.

Well actually, that's a good point - not that he would think that, but my take of the whole theme is that the Army of the Living has turned out to be no better than the Army of the Dead.

1. Kill Dany.

2. ????????

I suppose that he'll either become the king, or he'll leave the kingdom and go beyond the Wall to meet Ghost again (as it was foreshadowed in Ep4) and Tyrion will be the king / regent or something like that.

3 hours ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

If Arya kills Dany, I'm done.

Might as well just retitle the whole show, "The Many Adventures of Arya Stark"

Agree

14 minutes ago, Nerevanin said:

I suppose that he'll either become the king, or he'll leave the kingdom and go beyond the Wall to meet Ghost again (as it was foreshadowed in Ep4) and Tyrion will be the king / regent or something like that.

I don't think he will accept the throne and he'll slink off up north to be with his doggie. I don't think Tyrion will take the throne either - in fact, I cannot see one viable candidate other than Sansa for the Iron Throne and I'm not sure she wants it either.

My prediction is he will look very distressed throughout the whole episode, but won't do anything. Dany flies to Winterfell to burn down Sansa, Jon rides there on his teleportation horse to arrive just before her and he will look very distressed as Drogon arrives on the horizon. As the dragon nears Winterfell, Dany will utter that deadly word "Dracaerys", scene cuts to Jon's distressed face, then cuts to Sansa's smug face looking at Jon with an "I told you so" expression. Back to Drogon, but no fire comes from his mouth, scene cuts to Bran in the Godswood, his eyes are all white, BOOM! Bran warged into Drogon to save the day. Dany looks upset. Credits roll, we don't learn how the aftermath plays out.

1 minute ago, Khal Ivo said:

My prediction is he will look very distressed throughout the whole episode, but won't do anything. Dany flies to Winterfell to burn down Sansa, Jon rides there on his teleportation horse to arrive just before her and he will look very distressed as Drogon arrives on the horizon. As the dragon nears Winterfell, Dany will utter that deadly word "Dracaerys", scene cuts to Jon's distressed face, then cuts to Sansa's smug face looking at Jon with an "I told you so" expression. Back to Drogon, but no fire comes from his mouth, scene cuts to Bran in the Godswood, his eyes are all white, BOOM! Bran warged into Drogon to save the day. Dany looks upset. Credits roll, we don't learn how the aftermath plays out.

Jon would just clap as Dany takes care of his Sansa problem. Then he picks up the night kings spear and kills Drogon. Dany falls to her death. Jon takes the throne. The end. 

4 hours ago, Tygett Lannister said:

Stab her in the back at Tyrions trial. 

Forever to be known as the Queenslayer. The writers would probably think it was a nice parallel to Jaimie killing the Mad King while he was young, honorable, and idealistic. Then the weight of that name carrying down his name until he becmes a less moral man.

Archived