What will Jon do?

420faceless

1 minute ago, snow is the man said:

fear is one thing and all rulers have it to some degree. This was beyond that. Dany is already dead the show runners killed her in episode four. It is really a dany look alike. That's what I am going with because...Hey why not

This is Sith Lord Dany. I didn't realize I was watching the Star War prequels. 

Just now, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Makes more sense then the show. Darth maul will show up anytime and kill every character and bow to dany and say "emperor". Hey it would be shocking and apperantly that is all that matters.

I think Dany will be killed by Jon (most likely) or Arya (less likely, she already has so many kills to her name). He may be able to control Drogon, whispering to it, like Tyr of the Nordic Mythos managed to chain the Fenris wolf?

I like the thought of Jon going North afterwards, to live with the wildlings. He always did seem more at home with them than with the Starks or the feudal lords. Which is probably why that is not going to happen. I do not see him going back to Winterfell after Sansa's betrayl, either.

That would leave ... Tyrion as king of Westeros, who will appoint Bronn the new lord of Highgarden. Arya (after the stern talking to from the Hound) could go South and marry Gendry. Ok, this last part is just a joke. I think. More likely, Tyrion will guilt-trip Jon into assuming power. And so, the wheel keeps turning.

1 minute ago, snow is the man said:

Makes more sense then the show. Darth maul will show up anytime and kill every character and bow to dany and say "emperor". Hey it would be shocking and apperantly that is all that matters.

Jon will say "You're breaking my heart! You're going down a path a path I can't follow." Then pops out twins.:D

1 minute ago, Skeletor said:

Jon will kill her but to protect his family. Yes he is horrified over what's been done but he was north men do terrible things too.

I am not defending them in any way. However cersei wasn't wrong in season 2 when she talked about what armies do when they take cities. Not all the people in every army but more then a few. Who knows what those dothraki did. And I doubt dany will care at this point because apperantly she is super evil now because they wanted shocking.  Jon at least tried to keep his guys from doing that stuff. He even told them to leave.

2 minutes ago, Zumbs said:

I think Dany will be killed by Jon (most likely) or Arya (less likely, she already has so many kills to her name). He may be able to control Drogon, whispering to it, like Tyr of the Nordic Mythos managed to chain the Fenris wolf?

I like the thought of Jon going North afterwards, to live with the wildlings. He always did seem more at home with them than with the Starks or the feudal lords. Which is probably why that is not going to happen. I do not see him going back to Winterfell after Sansa's betrayl, either.

That would leave ... Tyrion as king of Westeros, who will appoint Bronn the new lord of Highgarden. Arya (after the stern talking to from the Hound) could go South and marry Gendry. Ok, this last part is just a joke. I think. More likely, Tyrion will guilt-trip Jon into assuming power. And so, the wheel keeps turning.

If the rest of the show somehow...no it's gone. However it would make more sense in my opinion for jon to walk away and go north of the wall. It was the only place he was really happy for longer then a few minutes it seems and where he is accepted and won't have to rule which is something I think he won't do.

3 minutes ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Jon will say "You're breaking my heart! You're going down a path a path I can't follow." Then pops out twins.:D

Then those twins will make out later and pretend it never happened. and then they will all become jedi and dany's ghost will come out and give great advice.

12 hours ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

If Arya kills Dany, I'm done.

Might as well just retitle the whole show, "The Many Adventures of Arya Stark"

Got to agree with you there. I personally hate how there are people that love that she killed the Freys, Littlefinger and the Night King, and are also now disappointed she didn't get to kill one of if not all of Euron, the Mountain and Cersei. And people now want her to kill Dany (even though this would go against her character from just this weeks episode and how the Hound got her to leave by saying revenge doesn't get you anything in life). 

I'm sick to death of the "Arya killing everyone is a great story" theorists out there. 

As to the topic, Dany either kills Jon (the absolute longshot outcome) or Jon kills Dany. His look at Davos towards the end of the episode was telling. He was thinking what has she done, she must be stopped, Varys was right, I know what I have to do now kind of thoughts going on behind the stare. One thing is for sure there will be a reckoning, I hope Arya has nothing to do with it, she has had plenty of story all ready, and if she goes to kill Dany for revenge on what she did to King's Landing what was the point of her and the Hounds conversation and her character change? 

39 minutes ago, LokisRaider said:

Got to agree with you there. I personally hate how there are people that love that she killed the Freys, Littlefinger and the Night King, and are also now disappointed she didn't get to kill one of if not all of Euron, the Mountain and Cersei. And people now want her to kill Dany (even though this would go against her character from just this weeks episode and how the Hound got her to leave by saying revenge doesn't get you anything in life). 

I'm sick to death of the "Arya killing everyone is a great story" theorists out there. 

As to the topic, Dany either kills Jon (the absolute longshot outcome) or Jon kills Dany. His look at Davos towards the end of the episode was telling. He was thinking what has she done, she must be stopped, Varys was right, I know what I have to do now kind of thoughts going on behind the stare. One thing is for sure there will be a reckoning, I hope Arya has nothing to do with it, she has had plenty of story all ready, and if she goes to kill Dany for revenge on what she did to King's Landing what was the point of her and the Hounds conversation and her character change? 

The whole episode made no sense. Except that scene with arya. Also I don't think it was varys being right but the show runners just wanting complete shock value even if it made no sense.

Honestly I wouldn't be suprised if jon and dany marry and fall in love and pretend she didn't just commit an atrocity or that jon kills her and rides drogon into the sunset. Of course since shock value is what they want I see dany flying to winterfell and burning it down then killing jon and arya and then have gendry come out with his massive hammer and hit the dragon in the head and have it explode killing every character left. I seriously wouldn't be suprised.

Well I don't think he'll end up ruling. Even if he has to kill Dany and reluctantly take the throne, we already know he's a good at leading men into battle but terrible at making the types of intelligent decisions needed when ruling a kingdom. And even if he sits the throne while surrounding himself with advisors like Tyrion and Sansa (or whoever is left) he would be ruling a destroyed city that he helped massacre. Who outside of his Northmen would want to be ruled over by someone who was complicit in that atrocity and is half Targ himself, now that everyone has been reminded of what happens when Targs try to be kings and queens?

Jon tracks Dany to the Iron Islands where a 50 year storm is coming in. She sees him and knows he's there to take her to be held accountable for burning Kings Landing. They fight in the surf and Jon ends up snapping a handcuff onto her wrist. She pleads to get one last dragon ride out in the storm because she can't live in a cage. Jon lets her go. Sansa and Arya show up and say they'll take her prisoner when she comes back to shore. Jon says 'she's not coming back' and throws the crown into the surf and walks away. 

1 hour ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

Don't call her that, it's more insulting to the Sith Order than even Kylo Ren being mistaken for one :P.

If he does not become king then push Gendry up. He has the name/look, his background makes him more humble and willing to learn from better educated people than the others, and you can surround him with wise councillors.

15 hours ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

If Arya kills Dany, I'm done.

Might as well just retitle the whole show, "The Many Adventures of Arya Stark"

You're done when the last episode is over? Very brave. 

Tyrion is far more responsible for this than Jon is. If anyone should go off and man the useless Wall, it should be his dumbass. He killed Shae and Tywin and there were zero repercussions - and those were only personal betrayals whereas Dany has committed genocide in the worst way possible. Jon would be killing Dany for the good of the realm.

17 hours ago, 420faceless said:

I assume he'll exile himself north of the wall.

It was always there with Aegon and so forth.

Bran, Arya and he go north of the wall.

I just don't think the south matters anymore. 

I don't think the "North" will be a part of the kingdoms after this. 

I don't know if KL will be either :lmao:

Archived