What will Jon do?

420faceless

Maybe Jon convinces her to leave with him and Drogon.  Remember in her vision she ultimately chose to be with Drogo and her son.

It would be a bit campy but also bittersweet in that while together,  they would need to be in self-exile and they'd be leaving a devastated world behind for others to try to rebuild. 

4 hours ago, Deminelle said:

I thought about this too, they can't let Drogon live. Unless Jon can control it but I doubt he'd take the risk of leaving any dragons alive to cause more damage.

NK killed one of them with a spear, it drowned, so did the second one after being shot with an arrow. Could they think of yet another way to kill a dragon? Blow it up?

We know, from the books, that when a dragon is kept caged up for long periods they essentially become emaciated, weak and small. So it can take some time. 

And we HAVE seen Jon fly a dragon. To say he HAS to kill Drogon first I think is false. He could easily use the dragon, they all warmed to him, apparently based on his Targ blood. 

If Jon or anybody else kills Daenerys, i would think that westeros would have a big problem with an uncontollable drogon and a vengeful army of Unsullied and Dothrakis. My bet now is that Bran wargs into drogon, kills Daenerys and self.  Heartbroken and queenless unsullied and dothrakis willingly go back to essos.  Jon abdicates.  Cousin Sansa and husband Tyrion become benevolent rulers.

1 hour ago, Ingelheim said:

He's gonna kill her, and probably die trying

That would be a terrible ending.  Dany knows they are enemies at this point. She should not let him near her 

Dany is in King's Landing, has taken the throne.  Jon has fled with the northerners.

The throne is hers, no need to mess with that.  

We need to know what will happen with the Starks.

18 hours ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

If Arya kills Dany, I'm done.

Might as well just retitle the whole show, "The Many Adventures of Arya Stark"

I don't see that happening as that would make Arya the strongest character in the show. She has got to meet her end.

4 hours ago, funpig said:

If Jon or anybody else kills Daenerys, i would think that westeros would have a big problem with an uncontollable drogon and a vengeful army of Unsullied and Dothrakis. My bet now is that Bran wargs into drogon, kills Daenerys and self.  Heartbroken and queenless unsullied and dothrakis willingly go back to essos.  Jon abdicates.  Cousin Sansa and husband Tyrion become benevolent rulers.

Without Daenerys, I'd assume the Unsullied, Dothraki and even Drogon would simply bugger off back to Essos.

I thought there was going to be a split between her and Jon and then a reconciliation once it became apparent she was pregnant. Now I'm not sure they can make that work and feel genuine in a single episode though. I do believe she is pregnant though and that will be a factor. 

6 hours ago, funpig said:

I don't think Bran is a killer.

1 hour ago, Wildling Queen said:

I don't think Jon will kill Daenerys. I'm 95% sure she's pregnant and will die in childbirth.

I don't think that there would be time in the last episode of the show for her to go through months of pregnancy.  And dying in childbirth would be very anti-climactic as well as redundant (her mother died giving birth to her).

25 minutes ago, Raksha 2014 said:

I don't think that there would be time in the last episode of the show for her to go through months of pregnancy.  And dying in childbirth would be very anti-climactic as well as redundant (her mother died giving birth to her).

Agree - also, she's already had a stillbirth and is supposed to be unable to conceive again. Why have her get miraculously pregnant only for the foetus to die?

6 hours ago, Raksha 2014 said:

There can always be a time jump. And I can't imagine that they would've introduced the topic several times in season 7 for it to mean nothing in the end.

Also, Jon's mother and Tyrion's mother both died in childbirth, as well. I just feel like all of that has to mean something.

8 hours ago, Wildling Queen said:

I don't think Jon will kill Daenerys. I'm 95% sure she's pregnant and will die in childbirth.

I was also one of those who believed this was going to happen. But to introduce it this late would just annoy me. Even a pregnancy at this stage would be bothersome, but a death in childbirth now suddenly would be just plain wrong.

However: Everything happens for a reason, and I am pretty much certain that Danys bleeding in the books, will have some sort of implication on her story there, one way or the other, which has been skipped by the showrunners.

Archived