What will Jon do?

420faceless

8 hours ago, Wildling Queen said:

I don't think Jon will kill Daenerys. I'm 95% sure she's pregnant and will die in childbirth.

That would such brilliant writing, givent that Cersei have been preggo for quite a while (how long has it been? 6 months to 2 years?) and daenrys having speed pregnancy would just be a cherry on the top.

OT: Jon will kill dany, but first dany will do something nasty with tyrion most likely. Bran is the puppet master to rule em all. Whatever happens it will for sure go down with horrible writing.

My take is that Jon will confront Dany about being mean.

Dany will say you (Jon) are mean and a threat to me.

Dany will tell Drogon to kill Jon.   Drogon will refuse because Jon is Tagaryan.  Jon will free Drogon and Drogon will fly away to find himself in Europe.

Dany will sick Grey Worm on Jon.  Jon will kill Grey Worm.   

Danys Dothraki and Unsullied will abandon because Dany is powerless and a weak Khal is not to be followed.

Dany will lose her shit and ask Jon to kill her.   Jon will ghost her and leave and Dany will sit atop the iron stump alone and powerless.

Jon will go North to be Jon Stark.

Arya will kill Dany.    BUT a faceless man will kill Arya because she broke their rules and killed a bunch of people using their techniques.

Sansa will rule in the North and Tyrion will rule the West and work together to make it through the winter.

The last shot will be Jon Snow in the North.  And a dragon egg found somewhere being gifted to a messanger to find the last Targaryan to start the nightmare anew.

On 5/13/2019 at 11:48 AM, snow is the man said:

if sansa hadn't told tyrion it would have been ALOT less pressure on dany and that even if it all went according to sansa's "brilliant and well thought out plan" that sansa would be starting a war against someone with a dragon and an army that would get thousands killed for no real reason.

Right you are. 

i think it will all boil down to dany's fixation on her family bloodline. i've always found her story to be boring and repetitive, with her constant need for vengeance for a family she never even knew and had zero merit for affection towards. her only direct lineage being a brother who constantly beat and raped her. yet there will likely be another conflict with her and jon that will revolve around his loyalty to the starks ("you will always be a stark") and their notoriety for slaying the targaryens. jon's loyalty to the north has far more sustenance behind it without the baggage or entitlement that dany has been carrying with her all of these years (blah blah it's my birthright). eventually, i think history will repeat itself and the north will once again remember the dangers of a targaryen ruler. he will question her honor, she will question his loyalty, and the wheel continues to spin.

i called it years ago that dany would go mad. there were already plenty of warning signs put in place that her fanboys and fangirls simply couldn't see through their rose tinted glasses, but they were there nonetheless. she's already proven numerous times how awful her leadership and morals are. i just wish that the writers could have set in place a more believable setup to the events that followed up to it, but oh well.

and to the people who argued with me over the years that dany would never go mad, all i can say is RING THE BELLS! :lol:

Archived