What will Jon do?

420faceless

1 minute ago, 420faceless said:

Sansa will banish him perhaps? He did make northerners look bad.

I doubt she can banish him.  He commands the northern army, what's left of it during the retreat.

2 minutes ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

Arya will kill.jon and wearing jons face she will kill dany - hence the green eyes prophecy being fulfilled. 

This is awful 

She wouldnt kill Jon, theres absolutely no reason for her to do so. She will kill dany but. Wearing Drogons face.

4 minutes ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

Arya will kill.jon and wearing jons face she will kill dany - hence the green eyes prophecy being fulfilled. 

This is awful 

Tbh I feel like there's gonna be an Arya vs Grey Worm fight scene which will be left as a cliffhanger.
Then next time we see Grey Worm behind Dany: Surprise! It's actually Arya.

8 minutes ago, Sir Hedge of Hog said:

This is awful 

I buy.  Certainly feels like it's headed that way.  But then, who inherits the throne of Westeros? What happens to Sansa?  Does Dany burn doen the Winterfell and Sansa first?

4 minutes ago, Radish Knight said:

Tbh I feel like there's gonna be an Arya vs Grey Worm fight scene which will be left as a cliffhanger.
Then next time we see Grey Worm behind Dany: Surprise! It's actually Arya.

I think Arya will 'face' into a main character, but doesn't it have to be a dead one?

29 minutes ago, House Cambodia said:

He has to kill his love, then be overwhelmed by regret and slink away to be with Man's Best Friend.

He is too "honorable" for murder. He'll probably just abandon the queen.

Murder is for Arya the Great.

Archived