Jump to content
420faceless

What will Jon do?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

If the characters thought logically for once in this Show, the Starks would realize that Daenerys is a tyrant and a threat to every house in Westeros. What happened to King’s Landing could happen to Winterfell next.

So solution? Arya takes Grey Worm’s face and assassinates Daenerys. Then she takes Daenerys’s face and orders the Unsullied to kill all the Dothraki. And then to kill themselves.

Problem solved.

Edited by Free Northman Reborn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, the tower of albion said:

What will Jon do? He will protect his family and kill Dany and this show will never be watched by me again. Off to the north he goes with a nonny and a no whilst Drogon collects up dead Dany and flies off to butterfly island. ugh. Next week I will read the synopsis before bothering (if ever) to watch the episode. If it's this shite I'll know to steer clear.

You're 100% gonna watch it and return here to complain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well normally I would say jon would kill her or someone would. However now since they obviously just want shock value I think jon will bend the knee and tell her he adores her for her bravery. Or more likely she kills jon and then burns down winterfell and rules like a mad women. Because that would shock people. Even though the shock will be because it will be a horrible way for the show to end and just meant to be depressing because they want to make it depressing for that alone rather then because the story should be.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Free Northman Reborn said:

If the characters thought logically for once in this Show, the Starks would realize that Daenerys is a tyrant and a threat to every house in Westeros. What happened to King’s Landing could happen to Winterfell next.

So solution? Arya takes Grey Worm’s face and assassinates Daenerys. Then she takes Daenerys’s face and orders the Unsullied to kill all the Dothraki. And then to kill themselves.

Problem solved.

No if the show was written with some level of logic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, azor_ahaiii said:

You're 100% gonna watch it and return here to complain

I will watch it because there is only one left. If they have a sequel to game of thrones and it doesn't have the same show runners I will watch that. But if the current show runners have more then a whisper  involving the sequel (if there is a sequel type show) then I am gonna stay away from it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, snow is the man said:

I will watch it because there is only one left. If they have a sequel to game of thrones and it doesn't have the same show runners I will watch that. But if the current show runners have more then a whisper  involving the sequel (if there is a sequel type show) then I am gonna stay away from it.

Safe to say D&D wont be too involved. They're sick of GoT from the sound of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

If Arya kills Dany, I'm done.

Might as well just retitle the whole show, "The Many Adventures of Arya Stark"

Which makes me really sad because I have never been an Arya fan. She has had little to no character development. All she learned was how to kill people better. She's still self-centered and only cares about her family. 

 

I am not rooting for her and Sansa's Lannisters 2.0 team. I'm hoping there's a twist for Danerys yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arya will doubt jon will do the deed cos he loves dany...be is honourable lol....so arya will kill jon ..she might kill grey worm (not sure about him)....but  ol green eyes prophecy...but it will appear as jon for shock value. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, madhikun said:

Which makes me really sad because I have never been an Arya fan. She has had little to no character development. All she learned was how to kill people better. She's still self-centered and only cares about her family. 

 

I am not rooting for her and Sansa's Lannisters 2.0 team. I'm hoping there's a twist for Danerys yet. 

What dany did was unreedamable. The only way to actually save her character would be to have everything past the bell ringing be in her head and start the next episode right back at the scene where we hear the bells. 

 

The whole scene was meant for shock value and nothing else. Well maybe to paint her as unredeemable.

 

Of course I forsee sansa doing an I told you so to jon and jon just taking it without pointing out that if sansa hadn't told tyrion it would have been ALOT less pressure on dany and that even if it all went according to sansa's "brilliant and well thought out plan" that sansa would be starting a war against someone with a dragon and an army that would get thousands killed for no real reason.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, azor_ahaiii said:

Safe to say D&D wont be too involved. They're sick of GoT from the sound of it.

They shouldn't be allowed to go near a TV show or movie ever again. I am usually against saying things like that even if the writers or showrunners do something horrible in the show but this is just ridiculous. Even ignoring the fact that euron and his men went from being a marksman with that scorpion to not being able to hit a dragon that is flying low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Remember said:

Forever to be known as the Queenslayer. The writers would probably think it was a nice parallel to Jaimie killing the Mad King while he was young, honorable, and idealistic. Then the weight of that name carrying down his name until he becmes a less moral man.

Who starts banging his sister? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, robasp2 said:

He was always in power at those points.

When he was Lord Commander, he gave everyone a second chance, yet someone below him disobeyed his orders. Hence the beheading.

He killed Olly for betraying him. He expects his followers to be loyal OR leave. He doesn't like backstabbers.

He doesn't like people who rape. The traitors at Crasters keep and the latest victim today.

He is just. His first choice is always an olive branch. He exiled Melisandre not slit her throat like Arya.

He has "murdered" none. And will never. At least GRRMs version of Jon. Not the show's weirdo.

He has always served justice. Like his step-father Eddard Stark

Err... Eddard Stark married his sister Lyanna?  I'm confused  =0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Bradam said:

Err... Eddard Stark married his sister Lyanna?  I'm confused  =0

What do you call someone who raises an adopted boy as his own son?

What's the word for it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, snow is the man said:

They shouldn't be allowed to go near a TV show or movie ever again. I am usually against saying things like that even if the writers or showrunners do something horrible in the show but this is just ridiculous. Even ignoring the fact that euron and his men went from being a marksman with that scorpion to not being able to hit a dragon that is flying low.

Well they definitely shouldn't write shit in their own at least. They were pretty good at adapting the books.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

If Arya kills Dany, I'm done.

Might as well just retitle the whole show, "The Many Adventures of Arya Stark"

I'll be pretty surprised if she doesn't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, robasp2 said:

What do you call someone who raises an adopted boy as his own son?

What's the word for it?

Adopted father? Maybe surogate. Maybe guardian. I am not sure to be honest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, robasp2 said:

What do you call someone who raises an adopted boy as his own son?

What's the word for it?

Your right, but i wanted to point out how it can come out as silly when your uncle raises you but lies and says he's really your biological father.  Kinda like how the Targ family tree goes sideways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×