Bran did it!

martianmister

Yep, I came to this conclusion too.  See he had asked Sansa to sew him a fancy coat that he saw Bran the Builder wear, but she would only do it if he could get Jon onto the Iron Throne.  So he warged into Drogon and just went to town, ensuring that everyone would turn on Dany.  Sadly this scene was cut from the episode since it would make things make more sense, but that is how the show operates these days.

1 hour ago, martianmister said:

An interesting theory I came up with. It was Bran who really burned King's Landing. He warged into Dany and her dragon, and then warged into that horse to save his sister. 

That would be...better, I guess. 

Apart from relaying the killing dagger to Arya, Bran has been used for little more than awkward stares in the first five episodes this season.  I've read that the writers don't want to dwell on magic which is at the core of his character.  I believe Bran has told another character that he now spends most of his time in the past.  Do you think he will be used in this last episode to reveal other secrets or forgotten history?  His ability to warg must be limited by distance and/or target or why didn't he warg into Euron and slit Cercei's throat?  This would've solved the problem of the final war, saving a city and it's people.  The story may have written too much power into his character.  What do you think becomes of him?  Is he Bran the Builder who will rebuild the broken kingdom by becoming king?

5 hours ago, martianmister said:

It was Bran who really burned King's Landing. He warged into Dany and her dragon, and then warged into that horse to save his sister. 

My goodness. This is just idiotic. Sorry to be so blunt. But this is the central storyline and we see Daenerys making the decision, battling with herself, turning mad. The actress plays this well. 

There is no doubt whatsoever. We don't need any crackpot theories. Take the storyline serious, please.

Archived