Who will kill Daenerys? NO SPOILERS PLEASE!

LadyOlenna

1 hour ago, SeanF said:

She's not mad.  As you say, she's a mass murderer, who has concluded that ruling by fear is the way to go

But interestingly enough if her behavior is not due to insanity, it makes her even more of a monster. A terrorist. A weapon of mass destruction using terrorist. 

So she's insane or she's evil. 

Evil makes the writing even more stupid, so it's probably that. She acted completely out of character. Rationally. 

4 minutes ago, Wsc48 said:

But interestingly enough if her behavior is not due to insanity, it makes her even more of a monster. A terrorist. A weapon of mass destruction using terrorist. 

So she's insane or she's evil. 

Evil makes the writing even more stupid, so it's probably that. She acted completely out of character. Rationally. 

What she did in this episode was evil.  But, not out of character, even if that's not her whole character.

2 hours ago, LadyOlenna said:

I tend to think it will be Arya as well. I just wish she hadn't killed the Night King, if she kills Daenerys too it will probably be a bit too much. I'd prefer if Jon kills her - even if out of context, that would be kind of a Nissa Nissa moment.

If Jon kills her that would be really tragic end. What would be even more tragic, is that she finds out that she's pregnant and tells him just before her last breath leaves her. In another words, I'm hoping it will be Arya that finishes her

She'll be sitting on the iron throne, surrounded by Unsullied and Drogon wrapped around it. Arya, last seen somewhere out on the countryside on Shadowfax, will flying gut-stab her, look directly at the camera and utter, "in the game of thrones, you either win or you die."

Credit roll

Cut to DnD peeing on a pile of 1st edition books, then a 2 minute discussion that it had to be Arya all along.

Clearly Bran will appear and run Dany over with his chair, then the camera will zoom in on his face and he'll say "It is known." He'll then take of his face, revealing himself to be Howland Reed.

Maybe she did all of this for Jon. She knows he is the true heir. And she knows he is also more loved by the people and a better and more fair ruler. She simply took the city and the innocents so that he could rule Westeros. She will either kill herself or force him to kill her in a death by cop kind of way.

5 hours ago, Greenmonsterff said:

Maybe she did all of this for Jon. She knows he is the true heir. And she knows he is also more loved by the people and a better and more fair ruler. She simply took the city and the innocents so that he could rule Westeros. She will either kill herself or force him to kill her in a death by cop kind of way.

Well... If she wanted Jon to rule she didn't need to do all that. Just telling the truth would suffice. But then again, who knows what crossed her mind?

Going by the episode it seems to be set up for Arya but I would prefer it to be Jon too. Tyrion will somehow survive and move north to become Warden of the North alongside Sansa. Samwell Tarly to go down South and become the Hand.

I think Arya is too obvious. I can see Jon luring Danny to the wall on the false pretence of a white walker returning, and then killing her. Hence the shows house of the undying prophecy, having her find Khal Drogo and child (the afterlife) at the wall. 

On 5/13/2019 at 10:15 AM, LadyOlenna said:

In the beginning of the episode, though, we see Varys speaking with a little girl about Dany. Apparently, the kid has been given some kind of dangerous mission, most likely to poison Dany's food. We are shown that girl again quite a few times during the battle. It seems like she survived the massacre, and now she has a really good reason to hate Daenerys.

Good catch that the girl with Varys is the kitchen girl and thus a potential poisoner (but Dany didn't eat), but she's not the girl in KL with Arya. That girl died in her mother's arms btw.

Maybe it will be Tyrion. His whole arc has been one disaster after another since season 4 and its like he hasn't done a single thing right. His only redemption now can be to kill off Dany. 

I do agree that Jon will probably go off and take the black. 

I'm imagining that Westeros will move towards a more democratic system after this, maybe that is the message after all. 

Archived