Future of House Lannister

Erkan12

3 minutes ago, Sir said:

Maybe Brienne is going to have a bastard Lannister child.

Baratheon and Lannister houses both rebuilt with bastards.

oh and there’s still Tyrion Lannister.

Pregnant Brienne - no way. It's down to whether Tyrion survives. I don't fancy his chances.

47 minutes ago, Sir said:

Maybe Brienne is going to have a bastard Lannister child. 

Baratheon and Lannister houses both rebuilt with bastards.

oh and there’s still Tyrion Lannister.

I wouldn't bet on Tyrion anymore, he betrayed the Queen of Ashes.

And for the crimes of Cersei Lannister, her house must be destroyed.

8 hours ago, House Cambodia said:

Pregnant Brienne - no way. It's down to whether Tyrion survives. I don't fancy his chances.

Unfortunately I'm afraid it's the only reason why they made her sleep with Jaime. There's no other possible explanation to his escapade to Winterfell on false pretense he had left Cersei for good. What a waste!

Wanna bet Arya's pregnant too?

So much for D&D portrayal of strong women.

10 hours ago, House Cambodia said:

Get real.

A woman beds the love of her life (for the first time, and for her first time as well), and he gets killed two episodes later? There's no chance in hell she's not pregnant. None. It's biologically impossible. As is a miscarriage.

2 hours ago, Lion of the West said:

Just curious, but how is pregnancy related to a woman being strong or not?

My opinion is that if a woman has children or not is not relevant to if a woman is strong or not. A woman who wants to have children can be strong, a woman who don't want to have children can be strong. The addition to her life in having children really tells us nothing if a woman is strong or not.

From the humoristic forum satire list "The Rules of Ice and Fire":

23. If you in any way touch on the difference between men and women in Planetos, the entire thread will explode into a huge discussion on equality, even though everyone on the forum have the same opinions

24. The existence of an extensive and infected debate in the comment section below confirms this rule.

I do somehow strangely think that Tyrion will survive and become lord of Casterly Rock, but even if he dies there is - according to logic - several othr Lannisters left, including that Reginald or whatever his name was from the Harrenhal episode with Tywin's council, probably some relatives of Alton Lannister, the parents of Martyn and Willem Lannister etc etc. HOWEVER, the show producers are retarded and don't pretend like any of the cadet branches or cousins of the Great Houses exist, since according to them for example House Tyrell and House Martell were supposedly both entirlely extinguished by just killing off the main branch. Absolutely ridiculous. In short, in the show I don't think we'll see any other Lord of Lannister than Tyrion - and maybe they'll just pretend like all cadet branches and distant cousins of House Lannister don't exist and just say that House Lannister is extinct. I don't think Brienne will have Jaime's child. I could be wrong but I think it would be very random and unmotivated 

Archived