Jump to content
Simon Tam

What is left to be told?

Recommended Posts

So the Targaryan coin has chosen side, and she is gone mad. All other relevant villains (Cersei, Euron, NK) are dead, some arcs (Brienne; Bronn) become useless, others (Clegane) finished.

Now Jon will kill Dany

Or Arya will kill her

Or Jon will kill her, after Arya confronts him with her experience in KL.    

All this could fill 20 minutes at most. So what do you think will be told before or after?

* Tyrion and Ser Davos talking for hours on Jon to act , who seems to be blind * Dany introducing a reign of opression, threatening everyone and everything * Tyrion and Jon trying to talk reason to Dany for hours * The queen marching north & demanding full obedience by Sansa * Sansa marching south for whatever crazy reason * Resurrection of the Night King * The last hour showing a new Westeros and the reconstruction of Kings Landing etc.

Really, what is left to be told beside getting rid of the mad queen?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gendry showing up at Storms End proclaming himself Lord and getting laughed away at the gates?

Varys flashback showing what he heard whispered in the flames?

Arya almost dieing 6 or 7 more times but staying alive somehow anyways.

Sir Pounce, having only burnt though 8 of his 9 lives appearing and hoping up on the Iron Throne?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bradam said:

Sir Pounce, having only burnt though 8 of his 9 lives appearing and hoping up on the Iron Throne?

That is insulting!

The mighty Ser Pounce still has all 9 of his lives. No dragon can get to him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many loose ends to tie up. I don't expect many of them to be.

what did Varys hear from the voice when he was cut?

what did Bran know and when did he know it? There seemed a reason he wanted Sam to tell Jon about his parents when he did. The timing seemed important to Bran. Why?

who did Varys send ravens to?

that's just a few things I'd like to see resolved.

never saw Cersei dead. Expecting her to crawl out of the rubble like a cockroach, lol. Not really, but I hope for some surprises, and not just the obvious.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dany being crazy with power will take a little while. Really gotta drive that point home. I wonder if they are going to try to pull something where maybe there is still some humane person "in there" and Jon tries to bring it out but can't. I can almost see it being an internal struggle for her or something like that. That can kill almost 30 minutes by itself.

Jon or Arya have to kill Dany. Probably Greyworm as well. Then we have to see what happens to all the characters left. so maybe another 30 there..

Should leave us with like 20-30 minutes soooo tits and dick jokes? Maybe a 10 years in the future when Sam is teaching little Jon how to not be like Jon and stupid...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TNTW said:

what did Bran know and when did he know it? There seemed a reason he wanted Sam to tell Jon about his parents when he did. The timing seemed important to Bran. Why?

I dont think there is a reason. He wanted to tell Jon when he thought Jon was a Sand. So maybe he just wanted Jon to know his mother was Lyanna Stark. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, King Jon Snow Stark said:

I dont think there is a reason. He wanted to tell Jon when he thought Jon was a Sand. So maybe he just wanted Jon to know his mother was Lyanna Stark. 

Maybe so, but seemed timing may have been important. Maybe just wanted him to know in case he died.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Timing was important because by telling Jon, it creates a rift between him and Dany. I'm guessing Bran saw the ''endgame'' and it needed to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a proper ending we need to see at least Sansa and Bran again. Teleportation is no problem in the show,  but what could be the motivation to bring Team Dragonstone and Team Winterfell together in one location?

Dany trying to subdue the North with her army maybe, but is there a reason for Sansa and Bran to travel south?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Simon Tam said:

Dany trying to subdue the North with her army maybe, but is there a reason for Sansa and Bran to travel south?

 

Getting Bran down to King's Landing would be one almighty task. Either way, what might happen is Daenerys might accuse Sansa of treason for telling Tyrion, and Bran might get accused of treason for starting this whole thing in the first place. Maybe even Sam will be called down to KL to answer for this "crimes". If Daenerys seriously threatened to kill Sansa and Bran, that might be enough to get Jon to act. 

The only question mark I have is the killing of Greyworm and Drogon, if they are even killed. Not to mention the rest of Dany's Unsullied or Dothraki. If Jon kills her, all hell will break loose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Bran knew what was going to happen to KL when he told Sam to tell Jon in episode 1(he's seen it in visions), yet he told no one and did nothing to stop it. He ultimately let Jon decide whether to tell Arya and Sansa, knowing what the implications of it would be.

Cliche-warning, but whatever happened in episode 5 happened for a reason. 
Daenerys ultimately broke the wheel (in the most horrific manner possibly) by destroying Kings Landing and the Red Keep.
Maybe that was a requirement before Westeros can start something fresh and new.
After all, you don't start a new beginning for yourself by refurbishing the old - you start by first throwing out (or burning...) the old, and then make something new. 

Edited by MinscS2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jon turning against his family and staying loyal to Dany.. that's what im hoping for or else the show is gonna end boring and predictable.

I want Jon torn between his stark side and targ side... and coming to the aid of Dany when she looks to be dead and gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We won't get much resolution from the northern people especially Bran. Here's what will happen.

Dany will arrest Tyrion and perhaps declare war against Sansa and Arya and Bran.

Tyrion will be put on trial and either be dragon fired or saved by Jon. I doubt he'll die since Dany just torched Varys with the same method.

Arya will kill Greyworm and likely Drogon.

Sansa and Varys, through his letters, will rally the remaining houses to fight against Dany's army.

Jon will kill Dany.

Jon will head north into solitude or to find Ghost.

Sansa, Gendry, Edmure, SweetRobin, Prince Dorne, High Garden Bronn??, Tyrion (if he lives) and Yara will form a new unified Westeros.

Arya will wander off alone.

Boom, done and done. Thank God!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Simon Tam said:

Really, what is left to be told beside getting rid of the mad queen?

Nothing, but it will take 90 minutes anyway.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, btfu806 said:

Dany being crazy with power will take a little while. Really gotta drive that point home. I wonder if they are going to try to pull something where maybe there is still some humane person "in there" and Jon tries to bring it out but can't. I can almost see it being an internal struggle for her or something like that. That can kill almost 30 minutes by itself.

Jon or Arya have to kill Dany. Probably Greyworm as well. Then we have to see what happens to all the characters left. so maybe another 30 there..

Should leave us with like 20-30 minutes soooo tits and dick jokes? Maybe a 10 years in the future when Sam is teaching little Jon how to not be like Jon and stupid...

I still hope that it will be a dream and it goes back to where she hears the bells and realizes what she was about to do. I would accept it. What is likely to happen is he following

 

Stupid pointless dribble for all but fifteen minutes followed by the dany look alike killing everyone and taking power because it would be shocking.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, MinscS2 said:

Bran knew what was going to happen to KL when he told Sam to tell Jon in episode 1(he's seen it in visions), yet he told no one and did nothing to stop it. He ultimately let Jon decide whether to tell Arya and Sansa, knowing what the implications of it would be.

Cliche-warning, but whatever happened in episode 5 happened for a reason. 
Daenerys ultimately broke the wheel (in the most horrific manner possibly) by destroying Kings Landing and the Red Keep.
Maybe that was a requirement before Westeros can start something fresh and new.
After all, you don't start a new beginning for yourself by refurbishing the old - you start by first throwing out (or burning...) the old, and then make something new. 

Yes I think this right ...still poor endgame for both jon and dany...I.am hoping for a waterfall reunion..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Bradam said:

Varys flashback showing what he heard whispered in the flames?

 

You mean, when he was castrated, right?  That will drive me crazy.  If I remember correctly, Varys remembers the voice, and sometimes it sounds familiar, but not always. I have wondered and wondered who cut Varys.  Do you have any ideas?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

That is insulting!

The mighty Ser Pounce still has all 9 of his lives. No dragon can get to him.

I forgot about this dark horse contender. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×