What is left to be told?

Simon Tam

4 hours ago, MinscS2 said:

Bran knew what was going to happen to KL when he told Sam to tell Jon in episode 1(he's seen it in visions), yet he told no one and did nothing to stop it. He ultimately let Jon decide whether to tell Arya and Sansa, knowing what the implications of it would be.

Cliche-warning, but whatever happened in episode 5 happened for a reason. 
Daenerys ultimately broke the wheel (in the most horrific manner possibly) by destroying Kings Landing and the Red Keep.
Maybe that was a requirement before Westeros can start something fresh and new.
After all, you don't start a new beginning for yourself by refurbishing the old - you start by first throwing out (or burning...) the old, and then make something new. 

Breaking the wheel , besides being contrived expression is wrong to describe killing few hundred thousand civilians.  She caused more harm than White Walker invasion.

Burning the old , and starting something new, reminds me of  Nero tried to do in some of adaptations. 

Daenerys was made in to greatest War Criminal in the show, no small feat by D&D.

There's a few arcs left. the ending seems likely to be either Jon on the throne having killed Dany, doing a job he doesn't want, lonely and sad but loved by the people or Dany on the throne after killing everyone and realising she doesn't even want it.

Tyrions in a world of trouble and he owes Bronn a Highgarden.

Sansa and dany have a power struggle to sort out.

I don't expect anything from Bran, his character is useless and the writers dunno whats to do with him, never have. His arc ended with the Night King.#

Sam will get some sort of happy send of, if they even bother revisiting him. You can argue he got it in episode 4.

Drogon must die, somehow.

Jon will kill grey Worm, they played that up by Jon being seething at Grey Worm cowardly attacking the unarmed men and then Grey Worm seething cause Jon tried to stop the attack.

Arya will do some ninja shit.

We'll probably egt a ten minute scene showing Kings Landng in ruins and maybes some of the dead characters.

Theres not a lot to tie up but theres a lot fo questions that need answering that I expect aren't answered.

56 minutes ago, Eltharion21 said:

Breaking the wheel , besides being contrived expression is wrong to describe killing few hundred thousand civilians.  She caused more harm than White Walker invasion.

Burning the old , and starting something new, reminds me of  Nero tried to do in some of adaptations. 

Daenerys was made in to greatest War Criminal in the show, no small feat by D&D.

It was just stupid. She could have easily...I was gonna do my thing about her flying to the red keep but i am tired of typing it. It made no sense and was completly out of character.

OK so Tyrion will be arrested, certainly. But he will be freed by Bron who still wants the Reach and he can't get it (or anything else) if Tyrion dies.

So Tyrion heads off to Casterly Rock where he is the last living Lannister. 

Oh lookee. Sansa, Tyrion and Yara give Jon the North, Islands, Rock and the Vale. Arya/Gendry deliver the Stormlands. That only leaves Dorne and the Reach.

As for this Prince who was Promised, literally the only thing we know AA actually did was make swords and run Nissa Nissa through with one so maybe Gendry is going to go in Danny.

I can see Arya jumping through the air and killing Daenerys in half an hour. For the next 50 minutes we can defeat the real, the actual, the beyond-subversion, fourth main villain. Podrick. 

It’s been foreshadowed for several seasons that Podrick took over Littlefinger’s whore spy-net and catalyzed many main plotpoints. He will also betray Brienne because he has 7 seasons of grudge against her because she never let him drink enough. He will be killed by the smartest person in the world figured all this out from the celebration night after the battle.  

Bronn and Gendry need to do something other than be a foil for one of the major characters. Tyrion has to face execution by Danny. Drogon and Danny have to die.

Here is how I see it playing out.

Arya reaches Jon on the White Horse.

Jamie's hand and sword are pulled out of the rubble and presented to Tyrion as proof of his 'guilt'.

Arya, Gendry and Bronn rescue Tyrion from the execution by killing Drogon with one of the surviving scorpions. Gendry or Tyrion picks up Widow's wail on his way out.

Danny gets skewered by Jon.

Tyrion returns to Sansa with Widow's wail, which is of course the other half of the Stark sword Ice. They marry reuniting the blades since oathkeeper is pledged to house Stark. The seven kingdoms agree to elect a high king. Jon nominates Sansa.

Gendry gets Arya, Bronn get the Reach.

Arya, Gendry and Bronn rescue Tyrion from the execution by killing Drogon with one of the surviving scorpions

But what is Tyrion for Arya and Gendry, that they should risk anything for him? And if Jon is in danger of being executed, Bronn would not be bothered.

The hand and sword thing sounds reasonable, I did not thought of that.

15 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

I can see Arya jumping through the air and killing Daenerys in half an hour. For the next 50 minutes we can defeat the real, the actual, the beyond-subversion, fourth main villain. Podrick. 

It’s been foreshadowed for several seasons that Podrick took over Littlefinger’s whore spy-net and catalyzed many main plotpoints. He will also betray Brienne because he has 7 seasons of grudge against her because she never let him drink enough. He will be killed by the smartest person in the world figured all this out from the celebration night after the battle.  

Arya didn't jump through the air. She jumped out of the wierwood tree.

Like the trained assassin she is, Arya climber the tree without being seen, waited for the NK to get close and then struck in typical assassin fashion.

6 hours ago, Simon Tam said:

But what is Tyrion for Arya and Gendry, that they should risk anything for him? And if Jon is in danger of being executed, Bronn would not be bothered.

The hand and sword thing sounds reasonable, I did not thought of that.

I am making the prediction based on the pieces that have to move about.

Bronn wants to save Tyrion. He will need some help. They will need to put Drogon out of the way. Bronn is the only person living who has shot one of the ballistas at a dragon and lived.

Tyron has a many debts that need to be paid off. They could use the last episode to tally up the accounting. I'm sure the Mountain Clans are tired waiting for the tilte papers to clear on the Vale of Arryn. 

Bronn wants his castle. Im guessing Danerys imprisons tyrion awaiting death trial. He will demand a trial by combat chosing bronn who will gladly accept as he still needs his castle from tyrion. It will be Greyworm vs Bronn that would be a nice showdown

On 5/13/2019 at 10:44 AM, btfu806 said:

Dany being crazy with power will take a little while. Really gotta drive that point home. I wonder if they are going to try to pull something where maybe there is still some humane person "in there" and Jon tries to bring it out but can't. I can almost see it being an internal struggle for her or something like that. That can kill almost 30 minutes by itself.

Jon or Arya have to kill Dany. Probably Greyworm as well. Then we have to see what happens to all the characters left. so maybe another 30 there..

Should leave us with like 20-30 minutes soooo tits and dick jokes? Maybe a 10 years in the future when Sam is teaching little Jon how to not be like Jon and stupid...

I could see Jon talking to Dany calmly beside the Iron Throne and then finally seeing that she wasn't crazy after all, embraces her with relief.

After a few tender moments suddenly she convulses and starts to fall, he catches her body and sees a blade has run her through the heart from behind.

Then he sees Arya lurking behind in the shadows, who's just done the dirty deed and with Valyrian steel no less.  Jon weeps.

Drogon bursts into the throne room, too late to save his mother, and burns everything and everyone in there, melting the Iron Throne into slag. 

The last scene is Drogon heading off towards the smoking ruins of Old Valyria.

Finis

8 hours ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

I could see Jon talking to Dany calmly beside the Iron Throne and then finally seeing that she wasn't crazy after all, embraces her with relief.

After a few tender moments suddenly she convulses and starts to fall, he catches her body and sees a blade has run her through the heart from behind.

Then he sees Arya lurking behind in the shadows, who's just done the dirty deed and with Valyrian steel no less.  Jon weeps.

Drogon bursts into the throne room, too late to save his mother, and burns everything and everyone in there, melting the Iron Throne into slag. 

The last scene is Drogon heading off towards the smoking ruins of Old Valyria.

Finis

We have seen old Valyria in the show, so it is a good chance Drogon with/without Dany goes there. Wouldn't be awful..

I think you're right in the sense that they will have still a whole, Jon trying to save Dany from "the dark side" and probably failing. I assume it will be like the Last Jedi. D&D gotta practice their crappy Star Wars writing.

10 hours ago, hallam said:

Arya didn't jump through the air. She jumped out of the wierwood tree.

Like the trained assassin she is, Arya climber the tree without being seen, waited for the NK to get close and then struck in typical assassin fashion.

Damn, now it all makes sense! :lol: 

9 hours ago, D2procon said:

Bronn wants his castle. Im guessing Danerys imprisons tyrion awaiting death trial. He will demand a trial by combat chosing bronn who will gladly accept as he still needs his castle from tyrion. It will be Greyworm vs Bronn that would be a nice showdown

Danny isn't big on trials of any type.

I get the feeling we are headed for Greyworm getting stuck with the pointy end after his actions in the massacre of the golden company after their surrender though. 

I dunno.  I suppose it could take a while to set up the romance between Ser Pounce and Drogon.  Talk about subversion.  When Ser Pounce takes the throne, it'll be the first openly gay ruling couple in Westeros history!  SO WOKE!  WHOLE SHOW REDEEMED!

I see no reason to presume Daenerys will lose. Sure, she did something she hasn't done in the entire show last week, but if she loses that will be two weeks in a row for her to do something new.

If she goes after Winterfell, it won't be with her army. Remember, the northern armies are at King's Landing. I don't think they can beat her to Winterfell if she catches a flight. And Winterfell, so far as we know at least, is defenseless against a dragon.

The only hole in this plot is that doesn't account for invulnerable, all-mighty Super Arya. And then there's the Bran-warging-Drogon theory. But absent some such deus ex machina, Drogon has got to be favored against Winterfell.

Archived