Tyrion's Trial Round 2

King Perkis

I assume there is no way Dany doesn't figure out that Tyrion released Jamie, and therefore he is put on trial for treason.  Anyone else?

Tyrion is the only adviser remaining so nobody to talk her out of it (this excludes Greyworm b/c he obviously will go along with). 

That really only leaves Jon to defend Tyrion and then what? 

I'm assuming Vary's letters come into play at that point.

She probably finds out from the Unsullied that Tyrion sent away. There is a safe assumption that can be made there.

I really don't know how this trial could play out. I want to say he dies, or at the very least gets his tongue cut out (there has been a lot of foreshadowing in the books of that happening). Then Jon finally makes it to where the trial was and kills her or something? I don't know. I am trying hard to not read any possible spoilers that may be out there about it now. Hoping I am shocked one last time with this show.

1 minute ago, btfu806 said:

She probably finds out from the Unsullied that Tyrion sent away. There is a safe assumption that can be made there.

I really don't know how this trial could play out. I want to say he dies, or at the very least gets his tongue cut out (there has been a lot of foreshadowing in the books of that happening). Then Jon finally makes it to where the trial was and kills her or something? I don't know. I am trying hard to not read any possible spoilers that may be out there about it now. Hoping I am shocked one last time with this show.

I just see a possible trial or discussion of what to do with Tyrion being turned around on Dany.

She already told Tyrion if he failed her again it would be the last.  Well, you could argue he failed her even though Dany still won.  

So, I am guessing this final trial/discussion would involve bringing everyone relevant back to the table where Jon is outed publicly for being Targaryean and then it goes form there. 

If not, there has to be something else in order for the remaining relevant characters to brought together.  

10 minutes ago, King Perkis said:

I just see a possible trial or discussion of what to do with Tyrion being turned around on Dany.

She already told Tyrion if he failed her again it would be the last.  Well, you could argue he failed her even though Dany still won.  

So, I am guessing this final trial/discussion would involve bringing everyone relevant back to the table where Jon is outed publicly for being Targaryean and then it goes form there. 

If not, there has to be something else in order for the remaining relevant characters to brought together.  

That's the thing, so Tyrion may have betrayed her but in the end she won. Now I get that she could still just want him dead because he still betrayed her.

But you're right, they all have to get together for one last reason. Could be an interesting way to kill off Dany there too when she turns on Jon because he has a better claim. The interesting thing is, she suddenly (in previews) has an even larger army than before. Soooo how do they stop the Unsullied and dothraki and any randoms that might have joined her.

8 minutes ago, btfu806 said:

That's the thing, so Tyrion may have betrayed her but in the end she won. Now I get that she could still just want him dead because he still betrayed her.

But you're right, they all have to get together for one last reason. Could be an interesting way to kill off Dany there too when she turns on Jon because he has a better claim. The interesting thing is, she suddenly (in previews) has an even larger army than before. Soooo how do they stop the Unsullied and dothraki and any randoms that might have joined her.

Lol that is the question.  Also, what about Drogon.  Not sure how the show will get around those 3 roadblocks for Jon to be King. Or at least for Jon to kill Danny and then not want to be King.

I don't see Drogon jjust switching to Jon.  We have seen Drogon appear and save Dany several times throughout the show and not sure why that would stop now.   

2 minutes ago, King Perkis said:

Also, what about Drogon.

I forgot about Drogon. Yes there is that too. He just wasted the best mercenary army, the Lannister army and a castle by himself pretty much. So I assume Arya will dive into the ocean, get Rhaegal's face and become a dragon and kill Drogon. Logically it makes the most sense....

Will Tyrion even still be around for her to put him to trial ? I would have thought he would be fleeing sharpish... considering he knows he went behind her back... and he cares not for her now after her recent breakdown...

I would imagine Jon Tyrion Davos and the rest of the thick but honourable men would be running north.. to plan on how to take her down.

Arya will kill Drogon. Jon will kill Dany. Sansa and Varys' letters will rally the remaining kingdoms to put down Dany's army. All of that will happen after Tyrion's trial. But whether he gets killed or is saved by an intervention from Jon is up in the air.

It seems that, whatever will happen in the next episode, was actually foreshadowed in one of previous seasons:

Dany walked into ruined Red Keep. In front of her was stained glass window with blue rose (Jon's symbol). And at the time of that episode, it looked like it was snowing in King's Landing. But now it looks like that was not snow, it's ashes. Everything is covered with ashes. And then Dany goes beyond The Wall, and meets there with Drogo and her dead baby, and Drogo said, that he stayed there to wait for her.

So maybe that scene means that Dany will die. And the blue rose, Jon, will also be there. Maybe he will die too. Though it's not definite, whether he will be burned by Drogon. Because dragonfire didn't killed Night's King, so maybe Jon, because he was revived by the Lord of Light, also won't die from dragonfire. So he may live long enough to kill the last dragon, and then he will die, sort of repeat of the scene, in which Jon was attempting to confront undead dragon.

Based on trailer of episode 6, it seems that Arya may confront Dany, so that's when Jon will have to chose, whether to protect his family, or to continue to be loyal to a Mad Queen.

So it's likely, that Tyrion will be the one, who will survive. And then Tyrion and Sansa will become King and Queen of 7K. It seems to me, that this is the ending towards which D&D were aiming in this season (all those scenes with reminiscing between Tyrion and Sansa).

And Varys wrote those letters to all prominent Houses of 7K, so everyone will know, that Jon is the rightful King. So, maybe, they will bring all their armies to King's Landing, and Dany will have to decide, whether to agree to Jon becoming the King, or to Dracarys absolutely everyone. If she will again go mad, then there will be no other choice for Jon, except killing her. And to get to her, first he (or Arya) will have to kill Grey Worm. So in the last episode even more characters will die. "King Lear"-kind of ending, in which nearly all characters died, and survived only two secondary characters (in GOT's case it's Tyrion and Sansa).

1 hour ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

Will Tyrion even still be around for her to put him to trial ? I would have thought he would be fleeing sharpish... considering he knows he went behind her back... and he cares not for her now after her recent breakdown...

I would imagine Jon Tyrion Davos and the rest of the thick but honourable men would be running north.. to plan on how to take her down.

there is only one episode left.

I cant see Tyrion being loyal anymore, he asked Dany to stop if she heard the bells, she did and carried on anyway. Tyrion fulfilled his promise. He has some options, he gets Davos to stow him away somehow like he'd planned for Jaime/Cersei or he joins Jons retreaters.

Dany has Grey Worm and then the ever growing back from the dead Unsullied and Dothraki who seem to come out of the woodwork more and more since being all killed off two weeks ago.

I'm not sure where they go next week, will it calm or will the carnage just continue. 

Tyrion needs some kind of comeuppance instead of being rewarded AGAIN for the crap he does. It was his wight plan which resulted in the wall falling. Where is the justice for all the dead? It was his family loyalty that is partially responsible for KL being burned down. He snitched on Varys, a guy who has SAVED HIS LIFE at the end of S4 and without whom Tyrion would long be dead. A guy who ultimately turned out to be right.

Tyrion needs to pay in some way instead of being praised and spared again...

Archived