Art of Gianni for GRRM's Seven Kingdoms up for Preorder!

Flesk Publishing's book on GRRM's ASOIAF artworks by Gary Gianni is available for Pre-order now!

For the super collectors, Flesk is also issuing "signed deluxe edition" with a limited run of 500. 

I am definitely grabbing mine!

For your reference, I am copying-pasting the info here:

A comprehensive visual overview of George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series—plus A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms and Fire and Blood—through over 270 drawings and paintings by the award-winning illustrator Gary Gianni.

Art of Gary Gianni for George R. R. Martin’s Seven Kingdoms
This new premium art book is available for pre-order here.

This hardcover edition and signed deluxe edition are only available direct from Flesk.

Shipping in July 2019

Afterword by George R. R. Martin
Introduction by Cullen Murphy
Art by Gary Gianni
Designed and edited by Marcelo Anciano
The Hardcover edition is 304 pages
The Deluxe signed edition is 326 pages and includes a gatefold
9 x 12 inches
Over 125 pen-and-ink drawings
Over 100 pencil drawings
19 paintings, plus color studies
$49.95 — Hardcover ISBN: 978-1-64041-022-0
$200.00 – Deluxe edition signed by George R. R. Martin and Gary Gianni ISBN: 978-1-64041-023-7

About the Deluxe Signed Edition: The deluxe edition comes signed by author George R. R. Martin and artist Gary Gianni on a unique signature page that is highlighted with the reproduction of a new pen-and-ink drawing by Gianni. This version is limited to only 500 copies in slipcase. It features a bonus 22-page section with a gatefold highlighting bonus artwork that is reserved specially for this edition. This premium hardcover book with slipcase is wrapped in an exquisite custom-ordered cloth. The front side of the book is treated to a color plate that reproduces a new oil painting by Gianni. This special edition is receiving the full Flesk treatment to serve as a treasured book for the sophisticated collector.

About the Art of Gary Gianni for George R. R. Martin’s Seven Kingdoms

This book contains all of Gary Gianni’s artwork for George R. R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series. Over 300 pages of beautifully illustrated scenes from the five novels in the series—A Game of Thrones, A Clash of Kings, A Storm of Swords, A Feast For Crows and A Dance With Dragons—are featured alongside passages from the books themselves. Also included are illustrations from the two prequels of the series, A Knight of the Seven Kingdoms and Fire and Blood. All together, the paintings and hundreds of drawings in pencil and pen-and-ink provide a unique view of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros as seen through the eyes of the award-winning illustrator. Describing Gianni’s artwork, George R. R. Martin says it’s “as if I am looking through a window into Westeros, that I am there with Tyrion and Daenerys, with Ned and Arya, with Dunk and Egg.

All of Gary Gianni’s previously shown pencil sketches and paintings have been tightened up and polished for this collection, making them appear as new works. In addition, over 35 pencil drawings appear for the first time. The artist draws on his longtime experience in comics and illustration to offer a unique perspective into Martin’s universe.

The book also includes an introduction by Cullen Murphy, who discusses the art of illustration and adds context to the pictures by providing an overview of Gianni’s career. Notes from the artist reveal insight concerning his methods and the creative process of working with Martin, a relationship that has spanned five years to date.

Archived