Is Winterfell the Next Target?

Lady Dayne

Now that Dany is officially mad as a raging hatter, will she next set her sights on Winterfell? She blames Jon and Sansa for spilling the beans about Jon's parentage, Jon flat out rejected her as a lover, and she made the comment to Jon about Sansa "winning." She felt no love from the Northerners, and Sansa has made it clear that the North wants independence. Maybe the bittersweet ending that was promised is Dany achieving her goal of conquering the 7 kingdoms, and in doing so becomes exactly what she didn't want to be... both mad and queen of the ashes.

1 hour ago, Lady Dayne said:

Now that Dany is officially mad as a raging hatter, will she next set her sights on Winterfell? She blames Jon and Sansa for spilling the beans about Jon's parentage, Jon flat out rejected her as a lover, and she made the comment to Jon about Sansa "winning." She felt no love from the Northerners, and Sansa has made it clear that the North wants independence. Maybe the bittersweet ending that was promised is Dany achieving her goal of conquering the 7 kingdoms, and in doing so becomes exactly what she didn't want to be... both mad and queen of the ashes.

When I first saw the topic I was prepared to say "nah".  But I like your proposition for the bittersweet ending.    My concern would be that this action would eradicate all the main characters except Dany.  We know, unless Bran can warg into Drogon, that there is nothing left that can stop her now.

Archived