Prediction - Arya Stark will kill Daenerys Targaryen

I'm sure it will be Jon. Arya will ponder on it and then choose to abandon her dark path. She will probably end up with accepting Gendry's proposal.

And I am pretty sure that Jon will kill her in a way that more than half the fandom will rant and rave that it destroyed his character and what he is.

(My bet is, he will be sword in hand in front of Dany unsure if he can kill her. She will plead with him by revealing that she pregnant with his child. And then he will choose to kill both her and his bastard in her belly). 

1 minute ago, Nakraal said:

(My bet is, he will be sword in hand in front of Dany unsure if he can kill her. She will plead with him by revealing that she pregnant with his child. And then he will choose to kill both her and his bastard in her belly). 

Yikes! This show isn't kind to pregnant women, I know, but...

1 hour ago, Nakraal said:

Jon realizes he can't kill Daeny, tells Arya she'll have to do it by taking his face.

"You remember how?"

Tears start streaming down Arya's eyes as she replies, "Stick them with the pointy end."

Arya stabs Jon. (Jon-faced) Arya stabs Dany. Fin. Barf. Hero Daeny, the savior of Westeros, is slain.

So the horse that Arya rides off on at the end is Harry Strickland’s horse isn’t it? Correct me if I’m wrong wasn’t it killed when Drogon burst through the walls? If so this pretty much shows that she is the god of death.

5 hours ago, tallTale said:

Jon realizes he can't kill Daeny, tells Arya she'll have to do it by taking his face.

"You remember how?"

Tears start streaming down Arya's eyes as she replies, "Stick them with the pointy end."

Arya stabs Jon. (Jon-faced) Arya stabs Dany. Fin. Barf. Hero Daeny, the savior of Westeros, is slain.

yes I agree

'how did you survive a knife to the heart' arya

' I didnt' jon

Arya kills jon, wears his face, kills dany (who may now be pregnant for shock factor)

Hopefully....

jon and dany get rezzed and live beyond the wall, with a child as per dany vision...

is the isle of faces in the intro...if so his might happen...

14 hours ago, btfu806 said:

I like the idea of her finally turning away from violence and vengeance, but there was no build up to that sudden change of heart....

Surely the harrowing time she had during eps 3 and this latest one could do that to her. So much death and destruction.

6 minutes ago, Zuzu Bolin said:

Surely the harrowing time she had during eps 3 and this latest one could do that to her. So much death and destruction.

I would say that E5 more likely has made her understand that Dany must die. Dany is pure destruction and death and must be defeated, and Arya saw this first hand. She is not the type to just walk away and let Dany win the way she did.

I was thinking - what if Arya kills Drogon (or at least tries to)— they’ve showcased her knife throwing skills, and I wonder if she brought part of the spear with her that Gendry made for her? This would cause Daenerys to want to kill Arya and then this is when Jon has to kill Dany, to save Arya? I feel like Jon has to die, as well...maybe Drogon is still alive and kills Jon, then dies from his/her wounds? 

But in what time/place would Arya have this opportunity without Grey Worm, etc. around?

1 hour ago, Petitephlox said:

I was thinking - what if Arya kills Drogon (or at least tries to)— they’ve showcased her knife throwing skills, and I wonder if she brought part of the spear with her that Gendry made for her? This would cause Daenerys to want to kill Arya and then this is when Jon has to kill Dany, to save Arya? I feel like Jon has to die, as well...maybe Drogon is still alive and kills Jon, then dies from his/her wounds? 

But in what time/place would Arya have this opportunity without Grey Worm, etc. around?

if arya kills drogon that will be a major head desk moment - I mean she is becoming a goddess 

19 hours ago, Gianna Dorenberg said:

The end of episode 5 and the small preview for episode 6 kind of hints at this. We got a slow mo scene with Arya at the end that felt like 15 minutes. I think this scene spoils that Arya will kill Dany, as a faceless man. There has to be a point to that scene, as stupid as it was. I think they wanted to show us how devastated Arya is by the aftermath and how full of rage that will make her and thus motivating her even more so to kill Dany. More emphasis was put on her than Jon, we saw her many times wandering around escaping from the ruins, the shots of her seeing all the innocenet deaths and then the end happened where they decided to show a large section of just slow mo of the aftermath from Arya's perspective. We see her in the preview watching Dany from far away. It's so obvious imo.

I am more confident of this happening than Jon killing Dany. Seeing as Jon is a spineless, submissive coward.

Thoughts ?

I'd really like to think the Pol!Jon theory is true and he's actually playing a very cautious game in appearing to be spineless and submissive around Dany. But I fear your assessment is true. In which case, it makes more sense to me that Arya will be the one to finish off Dany. What else could she possibly do in King's Landing? All she did was try to save the mother and daughter (and her failure to so clearly devastated her), which gives her the impetus she needs to finish Dany. Her presence in KL, surely, has greater importance than that. I also like to think Bran might have warned her and Sansa about what was going to happen, hence Arya's sudden and out of the blue desire to be there? I dunno. Anything could happen, quite frankly.

3 hours ago, Zuzu Bolin said:

she didn't seem affected by it at all. There wasn't a single scene of killing remorse.

I just can't see Arya killing Dany, she already killed the NK, it's just too much. I do not doubt her trying to kill Dany after seeing all the destruction she has caused in KL. Arya will be too late and Jon is the one ending Dany's life.

THEN, Arya can take Dany's face, go out and command the Dothrakis and the Unsullied to go back home. -_-

10 hours ago, Hippocras said:

I would say that E5 more likely has made her understand that Dany must die. Dany is pure destruction and death and must be defeated, and Arya saw this first hand. She is not the type to just walk away and let Dany win the way she did.

That should mean Dany is now Arya's hero. Just a few episodes ago, Arya was telling Gendry that death has many faces and she is looking forward to seeing this one (referring to the White Walkers). While Arya left the Faceless Men's order, she seems to have bought into their religious view. Perhaps now Arya has seen enough death that she doesn't find it fascinating anymore. 

On 5/13/2019 at 1:19 PM, Kimbono said:

I kinda see 3 options:

1. Arya straight up assasinates her without much to it.

2. Arya uses Jons face (the show doesnt really focus on "how" the masks are made and with Arya being close with Jon she may be able to do it?) and we the emotion from Dany of getting killed by Jon even tho the real Jon can still be the "nice guy"

3. We follow Arya trying to get to Dany building up the expectation of her killing the Queen and just before she can strike we get Jon coming in and he does it, giving us yet again a "surprise" moment

With the writing style the last Episodes I tend to option 3. (Edit: Also "giving" Arya another "big kill" would be to much, imo)

Why can't arya kill jon to kill dany? she might decide that its a neccessary sacrifice to end the tyrnany.  And it satisfies the prophecy of someone forging lightbringer by killing someone they love which would be the stupid twist the showrunners would try given the way the season has been written.  Worst ever, but I'm still admittedly hooked until the end.  but I gotta say GRRM needs to finish the next book so I can get content with good writing again cuz D&D lost their way after they ran out of book material for inspiration.

8 hours ago, Lorathi said:

That should mean Dany is now Arya's hero. Just a few episodes ago, Arya was telling Gendry that death has many faces and she is looking forward to seeing this one (referring to the White Walkers). While Arya left the Faceless Men's order, she seems to have bought into their religious view. Perhaps now Arya has seen enough death that she doesn't find it fascinating anymore. 

No, that is not her.

She said she has seen many faces of death yes. She has always said « not today » to the killing of innocents. Always. In Braavos she refused to kill on orders because the death was not earned. With the Hound, she refused to kill him because he wanted death as a mercy and she felt the better response to his crimes was to let him live with them. With the Freys she killed them all, yes, but only the ones directly involved. She refused to let Lord Frey’s child wife drink the poisoned wine.

Dany is definitely not her hero for killing innocents. Dany earned herself a spot on Arya’s list the same way the Mountain did, and Polliver etc. Harming innocents.

Archived