Howland Reed Appearance ?

SilverGhost

While I highly doubt it will happen it would be nice for him to finally show up and confirm Jon's parentage should the Lords who are left not trust the word of Varys and Jon's BFF and creepy as hell cousin/"half-brother". Of course D&D might simply let Dany's actions speak for themselves and have Westeros jump on the "Jon-For-King" bandwagon because he's not the person who just burned King's Landing with dragon.

Still a person can hope.  

Honestly I think that dany look alike would win because noone would want to risk going against her.  She destroyed KL and didn't really need soldiers to do it. Unless someone assasinates her when she is away from drogon I don't see her being defeated. No army could stand against her. This is the way the dragon were in the books. They were not really vulnurable to a ballista bolt like the show has them. When the targs had dragons they were only threatened by other targs with dragons. Once they lost the dragons they became just a powerful noble family more or less. So if someone fights her it won't be with an army but with a knife in the back.

I just checked the IMDB page of the actor who played him, Leo Woodruff, but that wasn't exactly helpful, as he's a stunt actor who's played different roles in each episode this season (save the premiere). But it does mean he's around, so...

Edit: I should add he's apparently never had a speaking role, so if Reed were going to play a major part in the finale, they'd probably recast him anyway.

Archived