did you look up the spoilers for this season? No spoilers inside

I looked for every spoiler I could find.  Of course, I used google, but I searched Reddit, twitter, and for the first  time, tried to figure out 4-Chan.  I could see no reason to remain unspoiled with so few episodes.  But I did find many incorrect spoilers.  At this point, I believe that most of the spoilers for ep 6 are wrong.

6 minutes ago, lakin1013 said:

I looked for every spoiler I could find.  Of course, I used google, but I searched Reddit, twitter, and for the first  time, tried to figure out 4-Chan.  I could see no reason to remain unspoiled with so few episodes.  But I did find many incorrect spoilers.  At this point, I believe that most of the spoilers for ep 6 are wrong.

I was very proud of myself for not looking for spoilers. After the mass effect 3 ending I refused to let myself get burned like that again. I took a chance this time and...guess who's gonna go back to looking up spoilers.

After episode 3, I went searching for them. I lost what little excitement for the show I had left and just wanted to know how it all ended. Oddly, it has increased my enjoyment a little. It sounds much worse when reading it in bullet point form. The production and actors can really sell some of the bullshit the writers are peddling.

I looked for spoilers of previous episodes, since some supposedly guessed them right, and found reddit user "throwaway5873421" got most of the plot points right.

If he is right for final episode this will cement it out to be one of the crappiest adaptations and biggest disappointments on TV, not that it already isn't.

On 5/13/2019 at 3:07 PM, snow is the man said:

I usually look up spoilers to see if it is too depressing but I didn't this time. I am really regretting it now. So who managed to avoid spoilers for season 8.

I did, and this far, all of them have come true. Every episode I've been in denial "Perhaps, Maybe, It might still not go like this." and every episode I'm betrayed. 

If it ends like the spoiler i'm following do. Then I can tell you turned out to be the worst show in the history of shows and I will never watch anything that has to do with HBO ever again. 

Pure crap. 

I vagulely remember reading a list of spoilers somewhere. It had some pretty stupid and random plot points in it su I disregarded it. Looking back on it, I do remember something about Varys' execution for treason. :idea:

1 hour ago, Knugen said:

Could you perhaps... Offer a Link? Of course it would be at peoples own to click it. 

Lol, sorry. Yes, I probably should have. But honestly, I thought maybe that would make it a little too tempting for those who really would rather not know. 

Archived