Bronn

chatty83

So, with Jaime dead and Tyrion public enemy number one to the mad dragon queen, how will Bronn play into this. He threw all his chips on Tyrion so without him he ends up with nothing but currently Tyrion is also in no position to keep his word, he has no power to grant Bronn Highgarden.

Bronn becomes a pretty interesting wildcard here as he has plenty of options and as a sellsword hes gonna be in demand. He could continue to back Tyrion, save him from the Dragonqueen and hope that the next ruler has enough faith in Tyrion that he gets his promise. Alternatively if Tyrion goes missing then Bronn can also try and cash in on Dany by again selling Tyrion to the noose and this time following through.

Either way he has a role to play in the finale.

Dany doesn't even know Bronn exists so she wouldn't seek him out, and for him to get anywhere near her with a proposition would require taking out too many men guarding her.

his best chance is still getting to tyrion and hoping at the end of it all he still has any power to grant him his land.

Speaking of Genry where was he last episode ? was he not just made lord of dragonstone ? should he have not been there and also with them as they attacked KL ? I thought I saw him up front with Jon and Greyworm but then the guy that looked like him just disappeared in the next scene.

7 hours ago, RhaenysBee said:

Bronn will shoot Drogon. Or just row to Essos with Gendry because he’s tired of all this shit. 

OMG that has to be it. Danny is nothing without her dragons and the dragons are vulnerable to scorpions unless they have a rider.

Bron takes out Drogon to save Tyrion who then tells Jon to give him the reach as reward.

11 minutes ago, hallam said:

OMG that has to be it. Danny is nothing without her dragons and the dragons are vulnerable to scorpions unless they have a rider.

Bron takes out Drogon to save Tyrion who then tells Jon to give him the reach as reward.

You do realize that Dany is impervious to the negative effects of fire, smoke and heat

How is that nothing?

4 minutes ago, hallam said:

Danny will be run through with Longclaw like Nyssa Nyssa

Oh yeah because, out of all the magic and prophecy, that one tidbit makes it into the show

Longclaw will light up like a lightsaber due to Daenerys' magical blood and Longclaw will be henceforth known as Lightbringer. And then Jon will end the Long Night and save the world from the Others and the dark terrors of the night.

Oh wait.

17 minutes ago, Jabar of House Titan said:

Oh yeah because, out of all the magic and prophecy, that one tidbit makes it into the show

Longclaw will light up like a lightsaber due to Daenerys' magical blood and Longclaw will be henceforth known as Lightbringer. And then Jon will end the Long Night and save the world from the Others and the dark terrors of the night.

Oh wait.

I think they ditched lightbringer/Dawn with the rest of the convolutions on the ToJ plot.

Knight King pops up wearing jaquen s face and freezes Dragon solid. Raises his arms and all dead rises from fire plus rhaegal. Gendry and ghost come along in a boat Jon ary a and tycoon hope in and leave westeros for someplace warmer.

Well ,Bron will kill Daenerys so that D&D can deliver another "great" plot twist.Hence the reason he's wandering with no purpose throughout the season carrying a crossbow.

(i'm obviously joking)

2 hours ago, Daemon of the Blacks said:

I hope he doesn't end up getting highgarden. It would just be Bronn becoming one of the most powerful lords in Westeros because he's popular rather than because he did anything to earn it.

Ehhhh that is debatable. He's done a lot. Not necessarily for Dany or Jon but he has put up with a lot of shit this entire series.

no way in seven hells that bronn was ever going to get his castle(s). he's a useful idiot that the lannisters could easily blind with gold. besides the fact that sellswords are among the social status of bastards and whores, he's gone as far as threatening the life of tyrion and jaime. i would consider any remaining debts null & void after being arrogant enough to the point of physically assaulting someone of royal status. a hand of the queen, no less.

1 hour ago, Adam_Up_Bxtch said:

Ehhhh that is debatable. He's done a lot. Not necessarily for Dany or Jon but he has put up with a lot of shit this entire series.

Bronn did see a lot of actions but always as a junior officer. Bronn negotiated no great alliances, did not personally serve as a general nor did he lend a significant amount of troops to any cause. he's just a very competent officer which should logically grant him a minor fief rather than the wealthiest castle in Westeros. 

27 minutes ago, Daemon of the Blacks said:

Bronn did see a lot of actions but always as a junior officer. Bronn negotiated no great alliances, did not personally serve as a general nor did he lend a significant amount of troops to any cause. he's just a very competent officer which should logically grant him a minor fief rather than the wealthiest castle in Westeros. 

With the Tyrells gone who is gonna get Highgarden? Redwynes? I loved Bronn dropping the Lann the Clever reference when Jaime said he'd never get Highgarden because what Bronn says is true. The Lannisters stole Casterly Rock from the Casterlys they weren't great generals or anything like that they were cutthroats/minor lords. If this season does end with Tyrion in some kind of high position I would not be surprised if Bronn does in fact get highgarden. Although part of me doubts they'll put time in this last episode to let that minor plot point come to fruition unless it's in a throwaway line.

4 hours ago, Daemon of the Blacks said:

I hope he doesn't end up getting highgarden. It would just be Bronn becoming one of the most powerful lords in Westeros because he's popular rather than because he did anything to earn it.

Who would give Bronn a castle? Dany threatened Tyrion with death and all he did was immediately turn around and betray her.

16 minutes ago, CrypticWeirwood said:

Who would give Bronn a castle? Dany threatened Tyrion with death and all he did was immediately turn around and betray her.

Hence Bronn has to shoot Drogon.

It is practically telegraphed when Qyburn gives Bronn the crossbow. The only weapon effective against dragons is the scorpion which is basically just a great big crossbow.

Archived