Bronn

chatty83

13 hours ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

Dany doesn't even know Bronn exists so she wouldn't seek him out, and for him to get anywhere near her with a proposition would require taking out too many men guarding her.

his best chance is still getting to tyrion and hoping at the end of it all he still has any power to grant him his land.

Speaking of Genry where was he last episode ? was he not just made lord of dragonstone ? should he have not been there and also with them as they attacked KL ? I thought I saw him up front with Jon and Greyworm but then the guy that looked like him just disappeared in the next scene.

Was Gendry at King's Landing?  I don't remember.  He may be at Winterfell still, I can't imagine he would go to Storm's End yet. I expect whoever ends up in control to make good on Dany's promise, but it's not official yet. 

7 hours ago, Daemon of the Blacks said:

I hope he doesn't end up getting highgarden. It would just be Bronn becoming one of the most powerful lords in Westeros because he's popular rather than because he did anything to earn it.

tbh I'm not sure why Bronn made it to the series finale. He's not even important and we are gonna have to waste screen time for him on the last show. He serves little purpose to me.

1 hour ago, of man and wolf said:

tbh I'm not sure why Bronn made it to the series finale. He's not even important and we are gonna have to waste screen time for him on the last show. He serves little purpose to me.

Because despite being a ruthless cut throat, he was probably one of a few characters that is the same as the day we met him... which in Westeros is nice to see, that and he is a fan favourite.

Story wise he serves about as much purpose as anyone still alive that isn't a targ,stark or Lannister.

18 hours ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

Speaking of Genry where was he last episode ? was he not just made lord of dragonstone ? should he have not been there and also with them as they attacked KL ? I thought I saw him up front with Jon and Greyworm but then the guy that looked like him just disappeared in the next scene.

Dragonstone is Danny's birthplace and ancestral seat. It is not part of the Stormlands. 

7 hours ago, Adam_Up_Bxtch said:

With the Tyrells gone who is gonna get Highgarden? Redwynes? I loved Bronn dropping the Lann the Clever reference when Jaime said he'd never get Highgarden because what Bronn says is true. The Lannisters stole Casterly Rock from the Casterlys they weren't great generals or anything like that they were cutthroats/minor lords. If this season does end with Tyrion in some kind of high position I would not be surprised if Bronn does in fact get highgarden. Although part of me doubts they'll put time in this last episode to let that minor plot point come to fruition unless it's in a throwaway line.

Nothing clever about what Bronn did. He stupidly tried to use force where force couldn't work. 

3 hours ago, darmody said:

Dragonstone is Danny's birthplace and ancestral seat. It is not part of the Stormlands. 

My bad I must've got it confused with the earlier seasons and Stannis being the lord there. However in regions it comes under Stormlands and Crownlands would Gendry not have claim to it ?

13 minutes ago, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

My bad I must've got it confused with the earlier seasons and Stannis being the lord there. However in regions it comes under Stormlands and Crownlands would Gendry not have claim to it ?

The Targaryens had it before Robert sent Stannis there to capture the remaining royal family. I don't see why Danny wouldn't keep it. 

4 hours ago, darmody said:

The Targaryens had it before Robert sent Stannis there to capture the remaining royal family. I don't see why Danny wouldn't keep it. 

I just assumed she wouldn't have any use for it once she was in Kings landing sitting on the throne?this was obviously before she torched KL though/  As it was where the rest of the mad kings family were kept I could understand if Dany wanted to keep it for her future family also but as she cant have any, would she still have required it pre battle of Kings Landing ?

13 hours ago, hallam said:

Hence Bronn has to shoot Drogon.

It is practically telegraphed when Qyburn gives Bronn the crossbow. The only weapon effective against dragons is the scorpion which is basically just a great big crossbow.

In terms of scale, a crossbow bolt hitting Drogon would be the equivalent of a paper pin hitting us. Potentially annoying, but hardly lethal.

lol @ Bronn killing Drogon with that tiny crossbow... if that happened I would honestly create a twitter account and flame D@D, there has been a  lot of crazy and unbelievable things that have annoyed the life out of me but I was able to either overlook it or convince myself it happened for a reason not seen on screen.... this would be one step too far for me.

He’s got to do something with that crossbow, though I also have my doubts about it’s efficacy in taking out Drogon. Maybe if it went directly through his eye and into the brain? Would be a pretty hard shot to pull off.

Perhaps Bronn strolls up to Tyrion asking to be paid up and Dany is pissed that Tyrion’s doling out parts of her kingdom without her consent, and tells Bronn if he wants his reward he has to kill Tyrion to demonstrate loyalty to her. Pretty sure she’s going to execute Tyrion one way or another for releasing Jaime. Having Bronn do it could be a final blow to Tyrion’s confidence in thinking he can talk/bribe his way out of any trouble.

6 hours ago, The hairy bear said:

In terms of scale, a crossbow bolt hitting Drogon would be the equivalent of a paper pin hitting us. Potentially annoying, but hardly lethal.

I wasn't suggesting Bronn would actually use a crossbow. He will use a scorpion or a ballista that escaped the flames somehow. But it is Qyburn hands Bronn a crossbow, he invented the scorpions and they are merely a really big crossbow.

That is exactly the type of pre-shadowing D&D love.

Bronn is still in the story because he is going to do something worth getting Highgarden in return. H is not going to be the one takes out Danny. Taking out Drogon is about the only thing big enough to justify that left.

On 5/14/2019 at 6:13 PM, Daenor said:

Well ,Bron will kill Daenerys so that D&D can deliver another "great" plot twist.Hence the reason he's wandering with no purpose throughout the season carrying a crossbow.

(i'm obviously joking)

Don't laugh too much ..... ;)  You never know. :P.

He has to shoot somebody or something with that crossbow.  Doesn't he?

On 5/15/2019 at 4:44 PM, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

lol @ Bronn killing Drogon with that tiny crossbow... if that happened I would honestly create a twitter account and flame D@D, there has been a  lot of crazy and unbelievable things that have annoyed the life out of me but I was able to either overlook it or convince myself it happened for a reason not seen on screen.... this would be one step too far for me.

Me too.  But I am biased - I want Drogon to live.

On 5/15/2019 at 7:02 AM, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

The Stormlands belong to the Lord of Storms end.  The Crownlands belong to either the Targaryens or, more likely, to the King/Queen.  Dragonstone would belong to the Targaryens, if any survive, as their ancestral hereditary home.

Thus Gendry would have claims to the Stormlands.  If he becomes King, he would then have a separate claim to the Crownlands.

Tyrion kills Dany, the good guys win everyone returns to their own lands and time moves on and everyone begins to heal.

A year or so later Tyrion is in his bed with a belly full of wine a girls mouth round his cock and seems content... when Bronn kicks down his door and before Tyrion has the chance to explain himself Bronn shoots the arrow right between his eyes " A Lannister always pays his debts... don't make me laugh"

We watch as Bronn walks off with the crossbow over his shoulder and the theme from the good the bad and the ugly plays while end credits roll.

2 hours ago, Tywin Tytosson said:

The Stormlands belong to the Lord of Storms end.  The Crownlands belong to either the Targaryens or, more likely, to the King/Queen.  Dragonstone would belong to the Targaryens, if any survive, as their ancestral hereditary home.

Thus Gendry would have claims to the Stormlands.  If he becomes King, he would then have a separate claim to the Crownlands.

Dragonstone became a part of the Crownlands. It is not an island that is governed separatly. 

Here’s how this plays out:

Dany wants to prove Cersei is dead to stop any doubts about her claim, and a big search through the rubble takes place. Cersei’s body is found, in the arms of Jamie. Dany immediately orders the arrest and execution of Tyrion. Tyrion for what seems like the 59th time is facing execution, but with Drogon bearing down on him is somehow rescued by Bronn, who recognises that Tyrion is his mealticket. Drogon May be seriously injured/killed in the process triggering a rebellion against Dany. The rest plays out from there.

In short this could be a big day for Jerome.

Archived