Bronn

chatty83

6 minutes ago, UltimateTreeman said:

Here’s how this plays out:

Dany wants to prove Cersei is dead to stop any doubts about her claim, and a big search through the rubble takes place. Cersei’s body is found, in the arms of Jamie. Dany immediately orders the arrest and execution of Tyrion. Tyrion for what seems like the 59th time is facing execution, but with Drogon bearing down on him is somehow rescued by Bronn, who recognises that Tyrion is his mealticket. Drogon May be seriously injured/killed in the process triggering a rebellion against Dany. The rest plays out from there.

In short this could be a big day for Jerome.

That is what I see happening too. There must be a scorpion survived and we know the dragons are vulnerable without a rider who understands the limitations of the scorpion crews to direct them.

With Drogon dead, Danny is nothing.

6 hours ago, OttoVonBismarck said:

Dragonstone became a part of the Crownlands. It is not an island that is governed separatly. 

It actually is.

The Prince of Dragonstone (aka the heir to the Iron Throne and the king's successor) rules Dragonstone and the other islands in Blackwater Bay independently.

Dragonstone is a part of the Crownlands but it is governed separately by the Crown Prince. Think of it as Meereen: 

19 hours ago, OttoVonBismarck said:

Dragonstone became a part of the Crownlands. It is not an island that is governed separatly. 

True.  But my point was that Gendry has no claim to it as Lord of Storms End.  He may have a claim if he were King (really, Over-King or Emperor :) ).

But Dragonstone was the Targaryens seat or demesne.  It was part of the Crownlands because the Targaryens were the Royal Family.  If a Targaryen survives, it would stand to reason that Dragonstone would belong to him/her.

On 5/17/2019 at 4:28 AM, OttoVonBismarck said:

Hail, Iron Chancellor.  :)

It did.  But a surviving Targaryen might claim it as part of their House's domain.  That's what Dragonstone originally was.

If Drogon survives, it would be a nice place for a 'dragon preserve'.   :)

Hahaha - I anwered you already.  I didn't see my previous post.  Sorry about that.

Archived