Discussing Sansa - The Last One: Queen In The North!!!

Mladen

4 minutes ago, Mystical said:

That's not really enough for me, especially after the crap that was their S7 storyline. Yes those are nice but I we haven't seen them growing closer. Not all the issues last Season were brought on by LF and those never got resolved. Also, where was the goodbye scene? We finally get the Stark family together, Arya says 'we are family' and then they suddenly all split up and no goodbyes. Arya doesn't plan to return to WF. Where was the goodbye scene for the sisters?

The family also didn't spend their possible last night on earth together (in 8x03), it's like the family didn't exist all Season except in one scene. Even though they were the only intact family we had left on the show. Thousand scenes of the Lannister brothers but they can't bother with Starks. D&D suck.

You're not wrong.

I'm in no way defending the writing. 

Sansa is the Lady of Winterfell and will be. She is now deeply rooted there and will protect the North‘s interests no matter what. 

Actually - Dany was convinced and ready to do anything to get the IT and Sansa is exactly as convinced and stubborn and pledges her entire being into one goal, to secure WF and the North. The two of them have different agendas, one an offensive and the other a defensive, but they are equally set onto achieving this.

1 minute ago, rayarts said:

Sansa is the Lady of Winterfell and will be. She is now deeply rooted there and will protect the North‘s interests no matter what. 

Actually - Dany was convinced and ready to do anything to get the IT and Sansa is exactly as convinced and stubborn and pledges her entire being into one goal, to secure WF and the North. The two of them have different agendas, one an offensive and the other a defensive, but they are equally set onto achieving this.

But Sansa is not in it for personal glory. She wants to protect her family and her country. She sees independence as the only way of doing it

59 minutes ago, UltimateTreeman said:

But Sansa is not in it for personal glory. She wants to protect her family and her country. She sees independence as the only way of doing it

Also the only one in the past 2 Seasons we have seen who cares about the people. Logistics, refugees, food, rest for the wounded/exhausted. Have we seen anyone else in position of power doing anything like that? Nope. The people don't seem to be a concern for anyone else in power. Jon supposedly went south to protect the people of the North and Westeros as a whole but this entire Season he had no fucks to give because 'you are my queen and I have no balls to stand up for myself or to you or my people'.

I know a shitton of Sansa hate is going to pile in soon so I'm just gonna say

I'm pumped for my Queen in the North, honestly pretty happy about the ending in general, and she totes deserves it and will be a good queen.

Not going to be debating with anyone. Only positive Sansa discussions for me right now. 

12 minutes ago, Pandean said:

I know a shitton of Sansa hate is going to pile in soon so I'm just gonna say

I'm pumped for my Queen in the North, honestly pretty happy about the ending in general, and she totes deserves it and will be a good queen.

Not going to be debating with anyone. Only positive Sansa discussions for me right now. 

The Dany stans are being really childish, but it's not their fault.  It's D&D's fault for turning the Dany vs Sansa thing into a catfight.  Idiotic at best.  I'm 100% sure Sansa becoming Queen in the North is George's ending.  If it was up to D&D they would have killed her a long time ago.

Just now, bloodsteel bitterraven said:

The Dany stans are being really childish, but it's not their fault.  But D&D's fault for turning the Dany vs Sansa thing into a catfight.  Idiotic at best.  I'm 100% sure Sansa becoming Queen in the North is George's ending.  If it was up to D&D they would have killed her a long time ago.

I do have to agree with all of this. I do believe Sansa as Queen in the North is George's ending and I can't blame Dany stans when the writing for these season for her and Sansa turned into such a catfight that it rivaled how bad it was in Season 7 between Arya and Sansa.

And yeah, D&D don't fundamentally understand Sansa's arc or character.

Just now, Gertrude said:

Sansa's end was the only satisfying part of the finale.

I thought the first half was really solid. But the second half wasn't as great other than Sansa's ending. Though I do like how the show ended with all the Starks and their futures.

Archived