will we see roasted Jon?

22 hours ago, Bradam said:

I dont get the "drogon carries away Dany's dead body thing" but i keep seeing it repeated.  Drogon has no hands, does that mean he gingerly picks up her corpse with his teeth somehow?  Why?  She's dead, why would he give a shyte about her corpse?  He planing to bury her somewhere?  Burn it in a special place?  Give her a burial at sea?  Eat her later when he gets hungry?  

I am going to guess that it is a way for people to still "root" for a part of Dany's character, the dragon. That the dragon does something that makes us feel for it and possibly Dany. It is stupid, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Before last episode, if Jon died/dies I would want a scene with him and ghost and either ghost morning with him or something. But now, I hope Ghost pisses on his dead body.

1 minute ago, btfu806 said:

I am going to guess that it is a way for people to still "root" for a part of Dany's character, the dragon. That the dragon does something that makes us feel for it and possibly Dany. It is stupid, but it isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Before last episode, if Jon died/dies I would want a scene with him and ghost and either ghost morning with him or something. But now, I hope Ghost pisses on his dead body.

That would be sweet, Jon dies for the 3rd time since he.. knows nothing about staying alive or anything really..  cut scene to Ghost walking up looking sad, then lifting his leg over Jon's corpse with a goofy dog grin on his face.  

Arya will try to kill Dany. Arya will fail. Dany kills Arya. Jon kills Dany as a result. The end.

Fill in Dany intending to kill her last remaining enemy (Sansa) somewhere if needed to push Jon to the point of killing her.

Killing Jon twice would. Be stupid . He  needs to finally learn something. Jon can make rulings then pass on or give up the throne. Jon will go home find a red haired northern girl there son will be named Aemon E ddard  Stark. I say stark because he chooses to make himself a Stark.

41 minutes ago, Jon Snow Bengal said:

For consistency with Beric Dondarrions character, Jon has to die after he serves some purpose.

Remember Melisandre says "the red god brought him back for purpose, now that purpose has been served".

So for what purpose did the red god bring back Jon? 

D&D Doesn't care. The purpose is done. Personally I don't know why he was brought back. To convince Dany to fight the WW? To kill Dany? Nothing makes sense, because if she would have taken the throne and then gone for the WW after taking Kings landing with her 3 dragons - It would have been even easier to defeat the WW in Winterfell.  No prophesys will come true, nothing has mattered this far, and it wont after the last episode.

There is no scorpions left... None of the Characters left have shown any skills like that required to throw a spear like the NK did, so unless she somehow either falls off it or Drogon kicks her off I don't see how she can be stopped at this point.

Unless the fighting never gets to the point of her mounting the Dragon and she is stopped while grounded, but I doubt there will not be one more epic fight with her whole army looking to have duplicated.

So how do they take her out while she is flying around her on Dragon ?

I have heard many crazy theories about Bronn and his crossbow... and as crazy as it is.. it's actually the only thing remotely near to a possibility unless I've missed something ?

The only thing I can think of is she wins, as in destroys all opposition or they surrender and when she lets her guard down and comes off its back... one of her remaining allies, stabs her in the back while they are close enough to her.

Just now, StoneColdJorahMormont said:

There is no scorpions left... None of the Characters left have shown any skills like that required to throw a spear like the NK did, so unless she somehow either falls off it or Drogon kicks her off I don't see how she can be stopped at this point.

Unless the fighting never gets to the point of her mounting the Dragon and she is stopped while grounded, but I doubt there will not be one more epic fight with her whole army looking to have duplicated.

So how do they take her out while she is flying around her on Dragon ?

I have heard many crazy theories about Bronn and his crossbow... and as crazy as it is.. it's actually the only thing remotely near to a possibility unless I've missed something ?

Bran wargs Drogon is the only theory I have heard with any merit.

One of the main reasons it has merit is that it would be yet another completely out-of-the-blue deus ex machina 100% effective sudden conclusion, which I believe is the effect we are trying to achieve this year.

11 minutes ago, Hodor's Dragon said:

Bran wargs Drogon is the only theory I have heard with any merit.

One of the main reasons it has merit is that it would be yet another completely out-of-the-blue deus ex machina 100% effective sudden conclusion, which I believe is the effect we are trying to achieve this year.

On the plus side I would mean Bran's whole long boring arc wasn't for nothing... because apart from the Jon parentage reveal which could still have been uncovered if Sam did a little more digging and howland ever crossed their paths and that Hodor moment, he could have died when Jaime pushed him and it wouldn't have made a tiny bit of difference to where the show is at now.

Edit: forgot he revealed little fingers wrong doings, but don't think that was ever revealed when the scene was deleted ?

Archived