Prediction for finale

nzjamesk

4 hours ago, Flightless bird said:

All that archery practise Arya has been doing, I think she's taking someone out of the game, either greyworm or shooting Drogon in the eye.. I think Jon will kill Danny... I really hope Sansa (the betrayer of secrets and untrustworthy) does not end up on the throne... that would be devastating 

I think the archery was for her to almost kill Gendry because comedy. Why she was target practicing right next to an entryway inside the castle is anyone's guess. 

I don't see Jon being so Blind with him being ok about killing innocent people. His greater shame will be his men taking part as well. aegon will pretend to stick by her and give her a kiss as outs long claw through her heart. Drogon prepares to kill Jon but ary a st abs drogon through the brain with needle. With the face of grey worm.

I would be surprised if Daenerys suffered the ultimate fate for her actions.   That would be a too linear cause and effect that this series has never been particularly know for.  

I can't see any other way that this show ends than Jon trying to kill Daenerys. She's now a genocidal lunatic who is also angry at the North (and Sansa in particular). He wouldn't be the man he is if he didn't try to stop her. Whether or not he succeeds depends on just how much darker the show wants to get. 

3 hours ago, Pinn said:

I would be surprised if Daenerys suffered the ultimate fate for her actions.   That would be a too linear cause and effect that this series has never been particularly know for.  

My understanding in this case is very different. Every villain is dead now. The former villains who changed the side later sacrificed their life. That' s just conventional storytelling. If in such a normal story the good guys have a killer in their ranks, who does the dirty work, this killer usually dies in the end. What does that mean for GOT ?

Dany (on all accounts), Arya, Sansa and Tyrion have the executioner's curse hanging over them. After E05 now I think nobody of them gets out here alive.

The picture of Arya in the preview for E06 reminds me of the beheading of Ned Stark. This time it could be Jon.

The very end will be in Winterfell though. Dany will burn it down, kill Sansa, befor Bran can warg Drogon. Dany will die here, too. Maybe she's been deadly wounded by Arya back in King's Landing. Bran/Drogon flies away then. The End.

By the way, every thought so far I ever had on the end of GOT proved wrong.

I dont think Dany dies due to her control of the Unsullied and Dothraki. The show would have to decide their fate if Dany were to die, and i dont think there is enough time for that.  I thnk Arya and Davos escape to Storm's End. Tyrion escapes to the Westerlands. The only one she can punish for betraying her is Jon. In addition, Jon did not lead the attack against Kings Landing. So I think she arrests Jon and the soldiers from the North, but does not kill him. Dany, just like her father, will summon Sansa and Tyrion to come to King's Landing to stand trial. And I think this will cause all the great houses to raise up against her. Gendry in Storm's End, Yara in the Iron Islands, Samwell in the Westerlands, Edmure in the Riverlands, Sansa in the Vale,  even the free folk at the Wall. They are all loyal to Jon in some way. At the beginning of Episode 5, Varys looks like he is trying persuade Ellaria Sand or maybe one of the sandsnakes to join his cause against Dany. Dany at some point will threaten to burn Jon, but Drogon wont do it. Dany will be outnumbered without her biggest weapon. She will have no choice but to go back to Dragon Stone with her Unsullied and Dothraki. Westeros will return to having 7 Kingdoms.

On 5/15/2019 at 8:31 AM, Bobdjoker said:

Because Jon will be holding Dany's corpse everyone will think he killed her, therefore becoming the queen slayer. A label he will hate for the rest of his life.

He will bury Dany in his favourite place so she can rest for 1000 years.

The Targaryens don't bury their dead. They burn them. So do the wildlings.

So much for her being the Unburnt. 

The ending is really quite gross.

Tyrion feeds Drogon a qunituple-mille-latte which plays real havoc with his digestion. Just as he is about the Dracarys our remaining heroes, he lets rip and Danny is submerged in a river of guano.

Its brutal, no shit.

One or more characters from seasons past or even new characters show up for some twist.

One last supernatural event involving the Children of the Forest and Bran occurs.

Jon kills Dany and not wanting the Iron Throne, mounts Drogon and flies into the horizon, destination unknown. 

Jon realizes he allowed this to happen, grabs Daenerys and tells Bran to "Do it", and Bran finally gets off his ass (not literally), wargs into Drogon, and lights them both (Dany and Jon) on fire and then jacks up the unsullied and Dothraki. They in turn kill Bran, and maybe Drogon too, but then the Knights of the Vale come in and finish Dany's forces off with the aid of the Northmen. But wait, Dany is gone, but in the ashes stands Aegon Targaryen, something something of his name, born of blood magic by sacrificing his Queen, who he "loves". He's now King. Sansa takes over the North as the Lady of Winterfell. Everything seems amazing...other than Dany becoming a villain suddenly and dying, of course, but then in the far reaches of the North, a dragonglass dagger sinks into Tormund Giantsbane's chest, and his eyes turn White Walker blue. End Credits, queue epic final music.

Archived