Nikolaj on working with D&D

Coffeewiththegods

On 5/17/2019 at 9:39 PM, Apoplexy said:

Out of curiosity, have you seen the video above the one linked in the thread. NCW outright says he wasn't happy with the scripts. Do we know when that interview happenned?

Hello! I saw the video, the one where he talks about how he disagreed that Jaime would come back to Cersei (I recall several eyebrows being raised about that plotline last season); I've no notion when it was made, I'm afraid.

2 hours ago, Count Balerion said:

Hello! I saw the video, the one where he talks about how he disagreed that Jaime would come back to Cersei (I recall several eyebrows being raised about that plotline last season); I've no notion when it was made, I'm afraid.

Hmmm.. Would be interesting to know when that interview happened.

So now we have almost everyone in the main cast having complained at some point or another about the direction in which the show was going..

10 hours ago, Apoplexy said:

I am really interested in seeing what the actors will after the final episode. They've been pretty reserved upto now, I expect more disagreements to gradually surface.

Gradually is the word.  It's not like as soon as the finale is available, they have any different relationship to the show.  Their role in it ended some time ago (and their checks all cleared already).  Generally people in Hollywood are pretty tight lipped about professional issues as they all want to keep working in the biz.  It's very surprising how vocal they've been about it.

Archived