The Perfect Ending

Cowboyjohn

You have 30 seconds left to film and end it on a good note.  Here are my choices:

1.  Arya finally has Dany in her sights and Jon steals the show and knifes dany and then whispers in her ear, " I always loved Dany, but I don't know where she went"

2.  It shows a old Sam , now a maester at the citadel, sitting down and has just finished a history of Mankind vs Night King, and the war that determined the leader of the 7 kingdoms. And he called it Fire and Ice. Then he signs it and closes the book as the camera pans out.

3. Shows Brienne and Arya comparing baby bumps in the mirror.

1. Deny sentences Tyrion.

2. Orders troops to siege Winterfell and request Sansa's surrender.

3. Battle of Winterfell.  Jon dies.

4.  Dany flies in and burns it down.  Everybody dies, Bran, Sansa, everybody.

5. She unmounts Drogon to approach Jon's body.

6. Arya kills her.

7. Drogon carries the body to Daario Naharis where there is awesome funeral.

On 5/15/2019 at 2:59 PM, gorkem said:

My version starts at the beginning of the episode. The camera pans out and continues to pan out for 80 minutes. This version can't be worse then what they are going to give us. 

Lmfao.  This would be perfect.

I would also take for a final D&D shock moment Jon to hug Sansa and say "you are the smartest person I have ever known", and then proceed to cut her vertically in half with a single swing of Longclaw.  Ghost would then show up, and him and Jon would then start walking north to live happily ever after.

22 hours ago, MinscS2 said:

Bran wakes up, it was all a vision of what would could come to pass if he should fail.  

Yeah I think something like this would be my favorite. Or Bran wakes up & everyone is sitting around him & he has just shown them all what will happen if they don't listen to him etc

This is called Game of "Thrones". Surely no matter what happens the ending isn't an ending so long as a throne exists? Even if the final series victor is good and loved they will not live forever and eventually there will be  anew game. 

The only ending that would genuinely be an ending to the game would be if there was no more throne, so:

• Dany gets throne
  • Tells Sansa to bend the knee
  • Sansa (cos that's what she's like) flips Dany the bird
  • Dany marches to Winterfell an proceeds to siege the castle (thus threatening Sansa directly) 
  • Ayra who does not give one f*ck about who is ruler, only who hurts her family - decides to dust off her list
  • Ayra kills Dany
  • Jon declered the heir
  • Jon doesn't want it and abdicates declaring a republic
  • Jon heads off to North to join Thomund & Ghost where he thinks he belongs (because  a Targaryn alone in Westeros is  terrible thing)
  • no more throne, no more game for it, the wheel is genuinely broken. 
  • Littlefinger becomes first prefect of Westeros climbing ladder to top through chaos (Damn!!!!! they killed him off when he was made for this role)

Isn´t Arya killing Dany a bit too obvious? What if Jon goes finally dark as Dany´s general and we get an incestous Targaerien dictartorship which the rest of the houses rebel against? Kind of back to the starting point.

I always rooted for Sansa as the underdog but Dany has won me over in The Bells so i am divided now in my preferences. The show is incredibly open, which is always a good thing. As we´ll don´t get another (much needed) season we need at least a couple of weeks more to breath before the last one, so we can properly elucubrate! :lol:

Archived