The Perfect Ending

Cowboyjohn

A lot of people seem to rate Sansa's chances of getting the throne. i don't see it. She is strictly a Northern noble. Respected in the North but irrelevant to the Southern kingdoms. She has no royal bloodline at all and so the South would just tell her to F-off.

The worst thing I can imagine is Jon Snow marrying Sansa as Aegon the King after they off Dany.

The best thing is Dany forcing Jon to shut up for the sake of their child and Tyrion and Sansa spending the rest of their bitter-sweet days in Casterly Rock.

5 hours ago, TwiceBorn said:

The worst thing I can imagine is Jon Snow marrying Sansa as Aegon the King after they off Dany.

The best thing is Dany forcing Jon to shut up for the sake of their child and Tyrion and Sansa spending the rest of their bitter-sweet days in Casterly Rock.

Unfortunately I think it's the former rather than the latter. I think they filmed multiple endings, the leaks were correct so far but I don't think they accounted for the fake endings. It would also explain why Sansa is at Tyrions trial and really keen to have him executed..with him gone, she really is without question free to marry someone else.

Archived