What happened to Ellaria??

LanMandragoran

If she wasn't dead already, she definitely died off-screen in the same manner as Jamie and Cersei. 
I very much doubt she'll be mentioned again. It's not like anyone currently living knows she was there to begin with.

I don't think that she would have any significant impact on the plot anyways, now that there's a new prince of Dorne. I think that the only reason why she wasn't outright killed off was so that Cercei could have a Saw moment.

I would wager she is gone...

However, I feel like we are going to see the end of Targaryens and the abolishing of the throne and a restoration of independent kingdoms.  We have a ruler established for each one, except for Dorne.  

North - Sansa

Vale - Robert/Robyn

Reach - Bronn

Riverlands - Edmure

Stormlands - Gendry

West/Rock - Tyrion

Iron Islands - Asha/Yara

Dorne - ???

47 minutes ago, Nowy Tends said:

Sure! Guess who rang these reddition bells in KL!

That was why Dany went apeshit! It wasn't just the bells... it was the fact that during her victory, her supposed triumph... there echoed a repeating word.

Shame. Shame. Shame.

Dingalingaling.

16 hours ago, Kaguya said:

More importantly, where is Unella? She still around? 

The last shot of the show is going to be Septa Spoonella climbing out of the rubble, and being declared the new High Septa

On 5/17/2019 at 12:05 AM, Beardy the Wildling said:

D&D kinda forgot about Ellaria Sand, and after the backlash the Dorne plot received, is it any wonder?

Good. She was a terrible character so why bring her back? If she didn't die before Dany burned Kings Landing, she died when everything collapsed on her. Her story had ending in Season 7.

Archived